AntonilzUI

This addon adds a bunch of UI quality of life changes. It also includes custom textures and clean icons specifically for Classic.

Features:

• Classic clean icons (deleted excess icons)
  • Dark frames and textures (props to Lorti UI)
  • Minimalistic cast bar with timer
  • ActionBar tweaks (out of range red indicator, SnowfallKeyPress key down animation).
    /hhk to hide action bar keybins, /hmn to hide macros names
  • Error filter (filters out spamming red errors)
  • Show various player spell aler (resist, immune, miss)
  • Player/Target/ToT frames tweaks (custom in-combat indicators, class colors, player class icon as portrait, etc.)
  • Chat tweaks (hide unnecessary stuff, class colored names, URL copy)
  • System stats (fps, ping, addon usage) + Gold tracker (left mouse button + ALT to move frames)
  • /align to toggle grid overlay, helps in aligning UI elements
  • Custom tooltip
  • Auto hide raid manager (hover to show), smooth raid frames textures
  • Disable death, glow FFX CVars
  • Shaman blue color, class colored friendly nameplates
  • Minimap, chat scroll with mouse wheel
  • AutoDismount (needs testing), AutoSkipCinematics, AutoVendorGrays
  • Configurable target, player, buff, debuff, minimap, castbar frames positions
    /frames unlock to start dragging
    /frames lock to stop repositioning

To install, unpack the .zip file into your World of Warcraft_classic_ game folder.

To open Options screen, type /scripts in chat or navigate to Interface->Addons->Scripts section

Fix missing Target of Target
Add world map class colored blips
Adjust unit frames textures
Add high resolution icons
Fix class colored target hp bar

Fix target buffs on top option, make buffs border darker
Add reposition mode (/frames unlock and /frames lock)
Move target level text
Fix target of target portrait size
Add class colored option (WIP)
Make auras smaller
Fix target backdrop color

Fix CastingBar position

Add Options screen
Allow dragging system stats+gold tracker frame
Add big target frames option
Add show player name/level option
Add WorldMap party/raid members colored blips

Add gold tracker after stats frame
Fix player HP center text positioning

Subscribe
Notify of

105 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
kafeenrush
kafeenrush(@kafeenrush)
4 years ago

Hi! Really like the addon but was wondering if the inability to darken the chat box’s transparency was deliberate or a bug? The option is there but does nothing for me.

Last edited by kafeenrush
Ooorrr
Ooorrr
4 years ago

Really enjoying this UI! 🙂

Only thing I am missing are HP and mana in numbers and % for party members and targets. Is there some kind of workaround to get that while keeping the UI as is? I’d rather not switch to Perl or Luna etc.

Last edited by Ooorrr
asdfghqwezxc
asdfghqwezxc
4 years ago

How to make buffs and debuffs on target smaller?

Last edited by asdfghqwezxc
lulkekxd
lulkekxd
4 years ago

awesome addon. I love the black theme of modui with the thicc hp frames

Last edited by lulkekxd
Furious
Furious(@furious)
Admin
4 years ago

This has already been added I believe.

Last edited by Furious
speeeztv
speeeztv(@speeeztv)
Reply to  antonilz
4 years ago

For me the castbar number countdown has a second number underneath it, not sure if its something on my end or a bug. Any idea on what to do?

Last edited by speeeztv
Xavenir
Xavenir
Reply to  antonilz
4 years ago

Question is – does it work like Snowfall addon, by so mean that it cast spell while push down the button not when release. Also would be nice to add a little black border to enemies health bars above heads. If you can implement to it something like old Plate Buffs (debuffs with timers above head of enemy – above healthbars from CTRL + V keybind, think this addon would be top!). Anyway great work!

Last edited by Xavenir
lilix
lilix
4 years ago

Many thanks, you have done a very great job !

Last edited by lilix
Furious
Furious(@furious)
Admin
4 years ago

antonilz Not sure if it’s just me but with the newest version my cast bar doesn’t work. Any ideas?

Last edited by Furious
Ludwig Wallin
Ludwig Wallin
Reply to  antonilz
4 years ago

I also just rly want the animation, nothing else! 🙂

Last edited by Ludwig Wallin
Rasql
Rasql
4 years ago

When i unlock frames and move them, I then lock the frames. Once I relog, the frames will move back to Original positions. Any way to keep frames where we moved them to?

Last edited by Rasql
MadCookie
MadCookie
4 years ago

I found that the best way of fixing the castbar was to remove the LUA from the scripts folder, hope this is of some help

Last edited by MadCookie
Furious
Furious(@furious)
Admin
Reply to  MadCookie
4 years ago

The new version doesn’t have errors anymore and is working for me.

Last edited by Furious
MadCookie
MadCookie
Reply to  MadCookie
4 years ago

was unable to find this new version, it just downloaded the old version for me

Last edited by MadCookie
zadozz
zadozz(@zadozz)
4 years ago

im looking for only this animation for classic, didnt find anything else than your addon here. could you maybe upload an addon specifically for this? would really appreciate it!

Last edited by zadozz
Raggy
Raggy
4 years ago

Only one thing prevents me from using this. its basicly everything im looking for EXEPT the player frame has that green color instead of being class colored 🙁 is it possible to add an option to choose if you want green as your health or class color?

Last edited by Raggy
Lunsce
Lunsce
4 years ago

Also, is there a way to make the buff not so much to the left? Seems a bit off

Last edited by Lunsce
onequestion
onequestion
4 years ago

previously player frame got buggy when you tried to make it look regular like the target frame
as well as target frame got buggy healthi deficit animation when you tried to make it thick to match player frame.
is it fixed now? this was literally my only issue with the UI

Last edited by onequestion
progress
progress(@progress)
4 years ago

hi  antonilz, love the mod.

do you think you could add more functionality to customize the tooltip? i like having level on there and i don’t necessarily need guild info on there, nor the [Ho] tag after enemy players (which I assuming means hostile?).

thanks for your hard work!

Last edited by progress
Csadar
Csadar
Reply to  progress
4 years ago

That would be great, UP

Last edited by Csadar
progress
progress(@progress)
4 years ago

>drag unit frames, castbar, minimap

yes! thank you!

Last edited by progress
Fafhrd
Fafhrd(@fafhrd)
4 years ago

Hey there quick question, I was wondering if it is possible to use the default casting bar with your addon. And if there is a way to change the buff icons to a smaller size.

Last edited by Fafhrd
Pryderic
Pryderic
4 years ago

installing the addon worked fine, but when i want to move my stuff with /align i can only move my map arround
what can i do? i want to move a bit more ^^

Last edited by Pryderic
JP Spirridon
JP Spirridon
4 years ago

Also, is there a way to change the size of player/target-frames without changing the entire scale of my UI?

Last edited by JP Spirridon
bbiceps
bbiceps
4 years ago

Also, in extension, is there a way to constantly show the health / mana / rage / energy values on the player frame? Currently there’s just my frame with two bars, no indication of my exact HP value etc.

Last edited by bbiceps
Soragon
Soragon
4 years ago

Since last update I can’t move the frames anymore?

Last edited by Soragon
speeeztv
speeeztv(@speeeztv)
4 years ago

What did you do to fix the target of target issue? I have that issue where sometimes it doesn’t show either.

Last edited by speeeztv
Noho
Noho(@noho)
Reply to  speeeztv
4 years ago

I’m not sure the new update even fixed it, I reverted back to the old version so I could see enemy health better. I was just kind of hoping it was fixed. I’ve talked to fellow guildies and some of them are having the issue with default ui so it may be an issue on blizzards end.

Last edited by Noho
speeeztv
speeeztv(@speeeztv)
4 years ago

This is by far best UI addon out there – I also LOVE the missed taunt announcements , its so helpful. I was wondering if you noticed this addon causing target of target to be missing sometimes? If so, any chance for a fix? Thanks 🙂

Last edited by speeeztv
Vary
Vary(@vary)
Reply to  speeeztv
4 years ago

I am getting the same thing and was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it

Last edited by Vary
speeeztv
speeeztv(@speeeztv)
Reply to  speeeztv
4 years ago

I tried to look in the addon files and found that the variable in question is ‘TargetFrameToT’ but I know absolutely nothing about creating addons nor LUA so I couldn’t figure out how to tweak it to fix. Also the fact that it’s ‘sometimes’ missing makes it even harder for me to even begin to pinpoint where the issue is. Hopefully Antonliz can save us D:

Last edited by speeeztv
Fisk
Fisk
4 years ago

All good but my buff icons are way to big is there a way how to get it small (standart)?

Last edited by Fisk
sqR
sqR
4 years ago

Nice UI addon tbh, although, there’re some bugs, appearance wise, if you click a non-elite unit afterwards all of the target elites are having a portrait surrounded by a black dragon, which in my opinion looks rather off, also could we get the portrait of the said target without the bold black outer layer, if dark mode ain’t selected.

Also as you’ve stated before, there’s a bug with target of target usually not seen when entering a dungeon or raid.

Cheers again for it.

Last edited by sqR
Morris
Morris(@morris)
4 years ago

Any Chance i can get the Snowfall keypress animation without downloading the whole thing? ive looked for it everywhere

Last edited by Morris
zave
zave(@zave)
3 years ago

Hey, I have recently gotten the issue that the addon makes the game lag a lot when there is a lot of players on the screen (raids or bgs) is there gonna be any update to fix this issue? Right now I have to temporary remove the addon when raiding or doing large scale battles.

Last edited by zave
hampus
hampus
4 years ago

how to remove red indicator ?

Last edited by hampus
lilix
lilix
4 years ago

How to remove auto sell vendors

Last edited by lilix
Miroki
Miroki(@miroki)
4 years ago

Hey, is there a reason why when I download the addon it doesn’t show up on my “Addon list” in-game? Thank’s.

Last edited by Miroki
lilix
lilix
4 years ago

Hello, your addon is great but i have two requests:

1 We don’t see our level on the profil unless we are the target.
2 My battlenet icons disapears on the chat is it normal?

Thanks for your great job!

Last edited by lilix
Trey
Trey
4 years ago

SnowfallKeyPress key down animation? Is this feature essentially the same as the vanilla snowfall addon?

Last edited by Trey
zorman
zorman
4 years ago

When I install your addon, my castbars are gone. tried deleting my cache and WTF folder but wont pop up. Tried adding classic castbars but even then they are gone. When I turn this addon off, It’s back and visible. What can I do to fix this ? Love the style of your work so much but i need a castbar.. 🙂

Last edited by zorman
Freazer
Freazer
4 years ago

How do i show the number values on the health and mana bar?

Last edited by Freazer
Furious
Furious(@furious)
Admin
4 years ago

Awesome, that is working for me. Thank you!

Last edited by Furious
Bellatrix
Bellatrix(@bellatrix)
4 years ago

Buffs on Target frame are overlapping the actual frame and oversized. Disabled all other addons and it still persists. Any idea?

Last edited by Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Bellatrix(@bellatrix)
4 years ago

comment image
no custom UI scale set

Last edited by Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Bellatrix(@bellatrix)
4 years ago

yea, it seems to fix when turning this off. I can play with them under if needed, is there a way to fix it whilst on top?

Last edited by Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Bellatrix(@bellatrix)
4 years ago

awesome. thanks for the help.

Last edited by Bellatrix
Steezi
Steezi
4 years ago

I cant move the castbar, if I delete the Castbar.lua from the addon folder I get one that will attach to the frame only but not a stand alone cast bar what can I do?

Last edited by Steezi
Bqss
Bqss
4 years ago

Awesome Addon!!! I’ve been using it the past couple days and I love the look and feel. Great work.

A few things I noticed that I can live with but could be fixed:
Cast bar for professions/quest items not showing up. When looting quest items the cast bar doest show, also when using profession casts, like creating bandages I get no cast bars.

There is a colored bar underneath the hp bar of your target, the player unit frame is perfect, but the target seems to have the nameplate health bar color somehow behind the hp bar, still works fine just could look better without it. Sorry i dont have a screen shot to explain this better.

Target of target unlockable and resizable.

Party frames resizable.

Last edited by Bqss
MadCookie
MadCookie
4 years ago

where can I find the updated version with the working cast bars?

Last edited by MadCookie
krokajan1
krokajan1(@krokajan1)
4 years ago

How can i remove the annoying shine effect from bars when clicking a spell? i play rogue and its glowing like mofo..

Last edited by krokajan1
Xavenir
Xavenir
4 years ago

Don’t know if it is a bug or not, but under the health color in portrait bars there is always a bar colored depend on enemy floating health bar color. I mean, if enemies hp goes down, that one still is in the background. Think would be nice to delete this.

Last edited by Xavenir
meepmeep
meepmeep
4 years ago

Hey there sir! Loving the ui, although one slight problem: i would like to config the tooltip more to my liking. If i use another tooltip addon (tinytooltip/tiptactoe) my castbar goes missing. And can’t use another castbar addon either. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by meepmeep
babyben
babyben
4 years ago

how do I move the player and enemy frames? I’ve right clicked and unlocked frames but I cant move them around

Last edited by babyben
Nemthe
Nemthe
4 years ago

I love this design – but before i download it – is there a way now (or in the future) to have the lvl and name on the Playerframe.. ?

Last edited by Nemthe
Szilagyi Gábor
Szilagyi Gábor
4 years ago

antonilz
Hi i got this bug every time, any ideas?
https://imgur.com/a/nBsAerR

Last edited by Szilagyi Gábor
Lunsce
Lunsce
4 years ago

Is there a way to make the debuff not so big? Also it is possible to make the debuff on top of the frame without overlapping and messing up? Also, is there a way to make the player frame exactly like the target frame? Without the HP bar being so high and with a class bar above, just like the target frame

Last edited by Lunsce
Amh
Amh
4 years ago

Any way to see your own mana-bar while shapeshifted? Ie cat form.

Last edited by Amh
onequestion
onequestion
4 years ago

nvm the first question I disabled all cachce and it works.
I have another issue I forgot about:
auras below target frame are too big and whats more they are placed below the frame. Is it possible to shrink them a bit and add option to move the top off the bar?
i’m pretty sure I used an addon that did that (or was it game functionality) but it made the auras just buggy and blend in with the whole target frame when using your addon.

Last edited by onequestion
hyjacked
hyjacked
4 years ago

im trying to move the frames but the left alt+dragging doesnt work. also is there a way to make the portraits and mini map bigger ?

Last edited by hyjacked
Skylark
Skylark(@skylark)
4 years ago

Any chance to add in options for toggling certain UI on/off, like the minimap, borders, chat text position, error filter messages?

Last edited by Skylark
Skylark
Skylark(@skylark)
4 years ago

Also, if someone has a guild, hovering above them won’t show their player level

Last edited by Skylark
Goreshalach
Goreshalach(@goreshalach)
4 years ago

Can you make the lvl numbers bigger or thiccer ? They are so tiny i can barely see them

Last edited by Goreshalach
Louiso84
Louiso84(@louiso84)
4 years ago

Hey, I installed the addon but all my icons are way too big, how do I change the size of it?

Last edited by Louiso84
JP Spirridon
JP Spirridon
4 years ago

Great looking UI!

Allthough, is there any options for chat? My main problem is i can no longer change the colour/transparency on my chat window. What file should I remove otherwise to go with the normal blizzard chat-window?

Thanks for your work!

Last edited by JP Spirridon
Furious
Furious(@furious)
Admin
4 years ago

You’re awesome, loving the addon. Thank you!

Last edited by Furious
speeeztv
speeeztv(@speeeztv)
4 years ago

This addon is sex dude, thanks for making it and sharing. 🙂

Any chance we can put this on the twitch app so we can all automatically get updates?

Last edited by speeeztv
Foko
Foko
4 years ago

Possible to remove the classicon from my portrait and my target? I want to see my character instead

Last edited by Foko
Foko
Foko
4 years ago

Also, is it possible to not have darkframe on rare/elite mobs? I want the classic gold/silver frames on those 😀

Last edited by Foko
bbiceps
bbiceps
4 years ago

How do I reposition the player castbar? I want it anchored under my player frame like the target castbar is anchored under the target frame, currently its just in the middle of the screen overlapping with my unit frames.

Last edited by bbiceps
Nemthe
Nemthe
4 years ago

2 Problems.
– How the heck do I move the unitframes? Tried everything.
– Also I want to be able to move the castbar.

Other than that I love the UI. Also it seems my UI-version is having a hard time to remember that my playerframe is supposed to be class colored.

Last edited by Nemthe
Noho
Noho(@noho)
4 years ago

I updated my ui because there seemed to be an issue where sometimes it wouldn’t show target of target. HOwever in the new version, enemy health bars are a dark red and kind of hard to see where before they were green. Any chance to get an option to change it back? Or is there an option I am not seeing? Thanks!

Last edited by Noho
Snowfallpls
Snowfallpls(@snowfallpls)
4 years ago

Hey, could you make a separate addon for Snowfall? I would just like to use the flashing part of this addon.

Last edited by Snowfallpls
skyroc.wow
skyroc.wow(@skyroc-wow)
4 years ago

Hello, Thanks for the UI.

Ive been using it since the launch of classic and noticed my taunt resist messages are no longer announcing in say. I am still seeing the notification at the top of my screen like when an ability misses but it doesn’t announce. I don’t know if something changed from an update to classic wow that broke it or why it stopped working around the middle of last week. I really loved the taunt resist announcement so my party is aware, if you can possibly help guide me into why it stopped working.

The only thing I could think of is I created multiple chat windows separating normal chat from world/lfg/im. I am not a coder, so I am just looking at your code and trying to guess what could have caused it to stop working. Sometimes I can figure out how to change or fix things from trail/error but I’m just grasping at straws here.

Worst part is there is no practice dummy’s to reliably test taunt resist on so I mainly notice it when I am tanking and a taunt resist at the worst time possible. Thank you for your support and great work! It has made the launch of classic that much more enjoyable having a great UI to play along with.

Last edited by skyroc.wow
Azeliah
Azeliah(@azeliah)
4 years ago

Amazing UI, Love it! Couldn’t imagine playing without it anymore!

Only things I’d love to see configurable is the blacked out elite border (I think some people prefer the gold) and also the sizes of buffs/debuffs on both yourself and your target.

Thank you so much for this 🙂

Last edited by Azeliah
Sevric
Sevric
4 years ago

Hi, I installed this today and it seems that my castbar always stop working after a fresh install. It turns into a big solid yellow line that has no movement at all. I reinstall and it worked for a few cast and then back to solid yellow line without timer or aynthing. Its a great UI and I would like to fix that small problem.

Last edited by Sevric
Mat
Mat
4 years ago

Hello there, I love this AddOn,
But I can’t say any castbar on the enemy target (NPC or Player), and this actually is driving me crazy.

Last edited by Mat
speeeztv
speeeztv(@speeeztv)
4 years ago

This is by far best UI addon out there – I also LOVE the missed taunt announcements , its so helpful. I was wondering if you noticed this addon causing target of target to be missing sometimes? If so, any chance for a fix? Thanks 🙂

Last edited by speeeztv
Fisk
Fisk
4 years ago

All good but my buff icons are way to big is there a way how to get it small (standart)?

Last edited by Fisk
Doomis
Doomis
4 years ago

Heya, love your addon pack, been using it since release non-stop. Only thing I would like to change is the ability to add a background on the chat box to make reading the text easier. For whatever reason, changing the levers of the colour and density in the colour picker popup doesnt result in any change. Is there a way to fiddle around with options that are hidden from the addon menu?

Last edited by Doomis
Doc
Doc
4 years ago

Hey, fantastic looking interface, I really love the style of the unit frames.
Are the unit frames an stand alone addon?
Second question is, when I install the pack, my target buffs and debuffs are dark, I have seen in the Screenshots yours are not dark, I like in my class color?

Last edited by Doc
Othman
Othman
3 years ago

hey antonliz, how to make debuffs/buffs icons smaller
also on target
other than that everything is gucci

Last edited by Othman
Celgane
Celgane
2 years ago
Hey, any chance for a TBC update?