WotLK Classic Hotfixes – September 22

become a death knight in wotlk classic blizzard tutorial featured image

With the release of Wrath of the Lich King Classic it looks like we’re getting rapid hotfixes. These most recent hotfixes are another round of minor bug fixes and adjustments, but in the mix is one particular change that I know will make a lot of players happy.

Players using the Glyph of Horn of Winter will no longer prevent players without it from casting Horn of Winter due to there being “a more powerful spell” active. This previously became something of a hassle for Death Knight players as they couldn’t cast Horn of Winter to get Runic Power so long as someone else was using the glyph.

Alongside this very welcome change, the Call to Arms battleground will now reward the correct honor, making the battleground weekends ideal for honor farming again.

You can read the full set of changes below.

Linxy – (Source)

SEPTEMBER 22, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Brewfest’s Coren Direbrew dungeon is now available in the Group Finder for players over level 68.
  • It is now possible to get the Brewfest quest “Another Year, Another Souvenir” which rewards this year’s Brewfest Stein.
  • Fixed an issue where the Glyph of Horn of Winter prevented other Death Knights in your raid or party from using Horn of Winter.
  • Fixed an issue with Warrior’s Warbringer talent which prevented Intervene from breaking root effects.
  • Call to Arms Battlegrounds now reward the proper bonus Honor.
  • Quests that did not display completion text when being watched have been fixed and should display the text on what to do next under the objective tracker.

About the Author

Passion

I love MMOs of all shades, especially the nitty gritty numbers parts of them. You might recognize me from the Shadow Priest discord, otherwise I play a little bit of everything, especially games with support roles available.

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top