Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Ashbringer
Posts: 7
Likes: 0
Alliance
Paladin
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

I dont think it is unknown that horde is currently ruling the pvp, Not only is there far more Horde they have better racials and that has lead to most serious pvpers are on the horde side.

This is pretty frustrating as a Alliance player and i still think some action should be taken to make Alliance more appealing to the pvpers.

Since Blizzard is already changing things as they fell like, what do you think about changes to level out the pvp playingfield?

Shaman Enhancement
User avatar
Posts: 397
Likes: 139
Troll
Shaman
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

I'm not a #nochanges purist, but this seems like a non-issue.

Also, it's possible that there's a self-selection effect going on here: that it's not specifically that horde racials mean horde dominates, it probably is a tiny bit useful, but what is more likely the case is that players intent on being hardcore pvpers pick horde, maybe for the racials, or maybe for other reasons.

Plus if Blizzard just moves on to future expansions, then this all gets ironed out naturally anyway.

Gensei - Shaman
Temaius - Paladin
Bloodsail Buccaneers
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Ashbringer
Posts: 7
Likes: 0
Alliance
Paladin
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

It is going to be a issue untill wrath, to be honest play allaince and u will see the issue. It has already killed some servers alliance pop.

User avatar
US Incendius
Posts: 37
Likes: 10
Alliance
Warlock
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Sille wrote:
2 months ago
I dont think it is unknown that horde is currently ruling the pvp, Not only is there far more Horde they have better racials and that has lead to most serious pvpers are on the horde side.

This is pretty frustrating as a Alliance player and i still think some action should be taken to make Alliance more appealing to the pvpers.

Since Blizzard is already changing things as they fell like, what do you think about changes to level out the pvp playingfield?
What a stupid post

US Kurinaxx
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

lol
I agree

Undercity
User avatar
EU Amnennar
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Human
Rogue
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Sille wrote:
2 months ago
Not only is there far more Horde they have better racials and that has lead to most serious pvpers are on the horde side.
Alliance has pretty good racials too, I don't think that's the main issue here.

 Blizzard Entertainment
You think you do, but you don’t.
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Ashbringer
Posts: 7
Likes: 0
Alliance
Paladin
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Kudo wrote:
2 months ago
Sille wrote:
2 months ago
Not only is there far more Horde they have better racials and that has lead to most serious pvpers are on the horde side.
Alliance has pretty good racials too, I don't think that's the main issue here.
This is like saying We are happy with the silver medal it is losing but we still got silver woppidu.

We saw what happened when the human racial was the best pvp racial in the game Alliance became ranking leader for most battlegrounds and Arena.
Serious pvpers always go for gold.

And now the go horde people will come i bet......like that solves anything. Alliance has died in retail and that is bringing the game down with it should Classic really suffer the same fate?

Undercity
User avatar
EU Amnennar
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Human
Rogue
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Sille wrote:
2 months ago
Kudo wrote:
2 months ago
Sille wrote:
2 months ago
Not only is there far more Horde they have better racials and that has lead to most serious pvpers are on the horde side.
Alliance has pretty good racials too, I don't think that's the main issue here.
We saw what happened when the human racial was the best pvp racial in the game Alliance became ranking leader for most battlegrounds and Arena.
Serious pvpers always go for gold.
Well, it's classic arenas aren't a thing and when it comes to battlegrounds I don't think that the horde racials are making the game impossible to win at all.
But yes indeed pvpers always go for gold, if it is really the case, they would most likely pick a race to have the most advantages.

 Blizzard Entertainment
You think you do, but you don’t.
Ironforge
User avatar
EU Mirage Raceway
Posts: 8
Likes: 1
Human
Mage
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

I think alot of former retail players had the illussion that Horde always wins in BG's so when classic came out with a fresh start they picked what they thought was the winning faction.

Posts: 1
Likes: 1
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

I play only a horde! The best race

   teebling
Ironforge
User avatar
EU Mirage Raceway
Posts: 8
Likes: 1
Human
Mage
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

buddy wrote:
2 months ago
I play only a horde! The best race
Great contribution m8

User avatar
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Planning to roll Alliance, horde has long queues.

So which is the best class/race to play serious alliance pvp?

Oh, probably my serious will be solo bg queues :D

Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1291
Likes: 2597
Orc
Warrior
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Westorz wrote:
2 months ago
buddy wrote:
2 months ago
I play only a horde! The best race
Great contribution m8
Hardiness.

Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Posts: 212
Likes: 90
Horde
Druid
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
2 months ago
Westorz wrote:
2 months ago
buddy wrote:
2 months ago
I play only a horde! The best race
Great contribution m8
Hardiness.
Well hardiness is pretty neat. The look on ally rogues faces when their stunlock of an orc lock fails is priceless.

Shaman Restoration
User avatar
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Orc
Shaman
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Bullying slaps.

Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Ashbringer
Posts: 7
Likes: 0
Alliance
Paladin
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Forsakenone wrote:
2 months ago
teebling wrote:
2 months ago
Westorz wrote:
2 months ago
buddy wrote:
2 months ago
I play only a horde! The best race
Great contribution m8
Hardiness.
Well hardiness is pretty neat. The look on ally rogues faces when their stunlock of an orc lock fails is priceless.
Not to mention will of forsaken negating warlocks and shadow priests.

Similar topics
to 'Alliance PVP Balance'
Posts ViewsLast post