Free Transfer Changes on EU Servers: FCM to Mograine, Ashbringer, Jin’do – WotLK Classic

free transfer changes on eu servers fcm to mograine, ashbringer, jin'do wotlk classic featured image
  • Author: Pride
  • Date: September 17, 2022
  • Updated: September 17, 2022
  • Expansion: WotLK Classic

Blizzard made a number of changes to the Free Character Transfer (FCM) programme on EU servers. The list of available free character transfer options is as follows:

FROM
TO
DESTINATION TYPE
Firemaw
Ashbringer (Horde only)
PvP
Firemaw
Hydraxian Waterlords
RP
Firemaw
Mograine (Alliance only)
PvP
Gehennas
Ashbringer (Horde only)
PvP
Gehennas
Hydraxian Waterlords
RP
Gehennas
Mograine (Alliance only)
PvP
Golemagg
Ashbringer (Horde only)
PvP
Golemagg
Hydraxian Waterlords
RP
Golemagg
Mograine (Alliance only)
PvP
Hydraxian Waterlords
Lakeshire
Normal
Thekal
Jin’do
Fresh PvP

3 main changes have been made:

• Blizzard removed their blanket ban of transfers from Firemaw, enabling the server for transfers, but only when transferring to Hydraxian Waterlords, Ashbringer (for Horde only) and Mograine (Alliance only).
  • You can only claim a free transfer to Ashbringer on a Horde character, and a free transfer to Mograine on an Alliance character.
  • The Thekal fresh server appeared to be incredibly popular, causing Blizzard to have to lock the server as population increased to unsustainable levels. As a result, Blizzard has enabled free character transfers from Thekal to the just-opened fresh server, Jin’do.

Players are questioning how successful these measures will be at addressing the population and lag issues currently plaguing WotLK Classic. Only time will tell!

Kaivax – (Source)

In response to overwhelming feedback from players, Free Character Transfers are now available from Thekal to Jin’do. We will monitor this transfer connection very closely, and it may be closed without notice.

Free Character Transfers are no longer available from Mograine to Transcendence, Patchwerk, Amnennar, or Flamegor.

Free Character Transfers to Mograine are now available for Alliance characters only, and Free Transfers to Ashbringer are available for Horde characters only. The table below has been updated to reflect all currently-available Free Character Transfers.

Original post updated.

We will close all free transfers from Firemaw at 21:00 CEST today (8 September). Firemaw has been approaching our target for maximum population.

About the Author

Pride

Classic WoW is my jam, with a passion for PvP. Most know me as Baranor, the ret paladin guy, but I'm secretly a druid main, don't tell anyone. In my free time I play Switch games, particularly JRPGs. Some day I'll be making my own games and I humbly hope you play those too!

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top