Arathi Basin Unlocks in WoW Classic on March 11th

Arathi Basin Unlocks In Wow Classic On March 11th
  • Author: Furious
  • Date: March 7, 2020
  • Updated: October 7, 2020
  • Expansion: WoW Classic

Blizzard CM Bornakk posted on the official WoW Classic forums the release time for Arathi Basin.

Arathi Basin will be released on March 11th at 3:00 p.m. PDT in WoW Classic for all players who are level 20 or higher.

– (Source)

At 3:00 p.m. PDT (6:00 p.m. EDT) on Wednesday, March 11, we will unlock the Arathi Basin Battleground in WoW Classic. Players who are level 20 or above will be able to queue after this time.

• The League of Arathor faction for the Alliance is in the town of Refuge Pointe in the Arathi Highlands zone. The quartermaster here is Samuel Hawke and he’ll be in the town near the entrance to the Battleground.
  • The Defilers faction for the Horde is in the town of Hammerfall in the Arathi Highlands zone. The quartermaster here is Rutherford Twing and he is just north of the town near the entrance to the Battleground.

Later that same week, the Battleground Holidays will be kicking off. These will allow players to earn additional Honor and Reputation while playing a specific Battleground. We’ll post the initial schedule for these next week.

Get ready to run to the Blacksmith and good luck!

About the Author

Furious

If I'm not working or spending time with the family I'm probably gaming. Some of my favorite recent games I've played are Far Cry 5, World of Warcraft Classic, and 7 Days to Die.

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top