Alliance Warlock brank
1 week ago
1 week ago
  •  Unread

Forsakenone wrote:
2 weeks ago
Leaning towards male tauren druid (main goal: tanking).

Do realise that the viability lies in the druids versatility. E.g. be the jack of all tracés.
If you really want to tank, you will be fine. You can tank every 5 man dungeon in the game in DPS feral spec and would make a fine addition as an offtank when raiding. The nay sayers wont agree but have one bear tank in your raid kicks so much ass

EU Grim Batol
brank
Horde
Mage
Horde Mage brank
1 week ago
1 week ago
  •  Unread

Toastea wrote:
1 week ago
Forsakenone wrote:
2 weeks ago
Leaning towards male tauren druid (main goal: tanking).

Do realise that the viability lies in the druids versatility. E.g. be the jack of all tracés.
If you really want to tank, you will be fine. You can tank every 5 man dungeon in the game in DPS feral spec and would make a fine addition as an offtank when raiding. The nay sayers wont agree but have one bear tank in your raid kicks so much ass
Fully aware that druids do not excell at specific files. Its their versatility in raids that makes them usefull.

Hence tanking most of the time and dps sometimes. Innervate an oom-going priest, CR that overaggroing dps fairy who thinks he is so damn special.

@toastea thx for the comment

Elwynn Forest
US Laughing Skull
brank
Alliance
Alliance brank
1 week ago
1 week ago
  •  Unread

Shaman! As for the race, I can't roll Draenei since it is vanilla. Haven't decided yet between an orc or troll shaman.

Silithus
Horde Warlock brank
1 week ago
1 week ago
  •  Unread

@Quaria I am not nearly bored of my faction yet to re-roll my faction. I'm saving the faction re-roll after I accomplish my most heroic deeds and truly experience all the content in this game on one faction to the point where I feel entirely bored with all the classes I could possibly play on this faction.

Then I'll reroll.

Onwards, sons of perdition!
Teldrassil
Alliance Druid brank
1 week ago
1 week ago
  •  Unread

Now I'm starting to be split between choosing dorf or NE female priest...

They claimed I didn't but I did...
brank
1 week ago
1 week ago
  •  Unread

Nymis wrote:
1 week ago
@Quaria I am not nearly bored of my faction yet to re-roll my faction. I'm saving the faction re-roll after I accomplish my most heroic deeds and truly experience all the content in this game on one faction to the point where I feel entirely bored with all the classes I could possibly play on this faction.

Then I'll reroll.
Thanks for the input. I’m still undecided. What I know for sure though is that I will have a lot less time to play now since I’m older (as is everyone else) so I will likely pick class with that in mind. Not sure what I mean by that exactly but a class that works solo like Hunter is on my mind. Hunter was actually my 2nd lv60 (my first was warlock), and I’m leaning toward hunter for a casual can-play-solo experience even though I value dungeons as something of the most fun I want to relive aswell.

Priest Holy
Alliance Priest brank
19 hours ago
19 hours ago
  •  Unread

Holy Priest, male Dwarf.
Have never played either before, only Disci/Shadow (and no Dwarf), so this should be both new and interesting (and viable).

The Hype is Real - Vanilla is tasty!
Teldrassil
Alliance Druid brank
18 hours ago
18 hours ago
  •  Unread

I'm afraid I will have to stick with dwarf as well if I wanna be competitive :oops:

They claimed I didn't but I did...