1 week ago
1 week ago
  •  Unread

For a long time I've gone with variations of my username
Hogbobson <- Main
Hoglockson <- Warlock alt
Hogbankson <- Bank alt
etc.
But I do also like proper fantasy names, and I might go back to that model for classic, for immersion's sake. My first warrior's name was Regg, and that stuck with me for a long time. I was also ecstatic when I met the druid who bore the name Reg - we definitely did not fight to the death. :D

A couple year's ago on a TBC server I had a tauren Warrior named Cortept. Anagram for protect. I was quite proud of that one - it's a plausible sounding name that also satisfies my closet linguist. <3

Arathi Basin
EU Ghostlands
brank
Horde
Hunter
Horde Hunter brank
1 week ago
1 week ago
  •  Unread

My mate somehow nabbed the name ‘Criminal’ for his rogue. Thought that was pretty badass.

Regg is a fitting name for a warrior too I don’t know why but it fits :smile:

Warrior Protection
Horde Warrior brank
1 week ago
1 week ago
  •  Unread

I was also rather saddened when I changed server and had to go with Régg - a curse upon you, level 23 dwarf who had not been played for four years!

Priest Holy
Alliance Priest brank
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
  •  Unread

90% of the time I choose a lore-ish name that suits both my class and race; over time I have opted for making them easy to pronounce and remember for the sake of TS communication etc.

For the upcoming retail Vanilla servers I am probably going to go with something slightly out-of-place, such as "papapriest" or "wildshot" (for a hunter), or "tinyblast" (for gnome mage). bc why not ;P

The Hype is Real - Vanilla is tasty!