Warsong Gulch, Alterac Valley released the week of December 10th

Warsong Gulch, Alterac Valley, And Elemental Invasions Being Released The Week Of December 10th

Kaivax, a Blizzard Community Manager, posted today on the official WoW Classic forums that they’ve moved up some of the content release from phase 3 to the week of December 10th.

Phase 3 was originally planned with the following content:

• Blackwing Lair
  • Darkmoon Faire
  • Darkmoon deck drops begin
  • Alterac Valley (version 1.12 )
  • Warsong Gulch

With this change AV, WSG, and elemental invasions will now be happening in advance with Blackwing Lair and the Darkmoon Faire coming later.

– (Source)

Warsong Gulch and Alterac Valley will open in WoW Classic simultaneously on all realms the week of December 10. At the same time, Elemental Invasions will occur in Kalimdor, with Blazing, Thundering, Watery, and Whirling Invaders appearing in Un’goro Crater, Azshara, Winterspring, and Silithus respectively.

We’ve been following the deadly deeds of the Classic community closely over the last week as the Honor system sparked an impressive amount of World PvP on PvP realms, and we’re excited to see what might transpire over the next three weeks. Nonetheless, like many of you, we can’t wait to charge into some battlegrounds, so we’ve detached this content unlock from the plan we previously announced. Blackwing Lair and Darkmoon Faire are coming in early 2020.

We’ll have an exact timestamp for this content unlock to share with you in early December.

See you there!

About the Author

Furious

If I'm not working or spending time with the family I'm probably gaming. Some of my favorite recent games I've played are Far Cry 5, World of Warcraft Classic, and 7 Days to Die.

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top