Naxxramas Available on the SoM PTR on June 23

naxxramas available on the som ptr on june 23 featured image
  • Author: Pride
  • Date: June 22, 2022
  • Updated: June 22, 2022
  • Expansion: WoW Classic

In a post on the official forums, Kaivax announced that Naxxramas raid testing on the PTR will begin on Thursday, June 23, at 12 pm PDT.

This has interesting implications — if something needs to be tested, that might mean that Blizzard plans to tune Naxxramas bosses like they did for Molten Core and Blackwing Lair, or add optional hard mode versions of bosses, like they did for Ahn’Qiraj. It is more likely to be the latter, as Naxxramas was plenty difficult in Classic, with a large number of guilds failing to clear it or disbanding.

It will be interesting to monitor this PTR, to say the least!

What do you think about this topic? Are you excited about Blizzard potentially making changes to Naxxramas? Will you be trying it out on the PTR? Let us know in the comments below!

Kaivax – (Source)

We intend to open the Season of Mastery 1.14.3 public test realm at 12:00 p.m. PDT on Thursday, June 23.

Thanks to everyone who joins us in testing Naxx!

About the Author

Pride

Classic WoW is my jam, with a passion for PvP. Most know me as Baranor, the ret paladin guy, but I'm secretly a druid main, don't tell anyone. In my free time I play Switch games, particularly JRPGs. Some day I'll be making my own games and I humbly hope you play those too!

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top