View results
Poll  •  What faction are you?
Felwood
User avatar
Posts: 183
Likes: 73
Gnome
Mage
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Who has joined Golemagg?
what faction are you? =)

workin' for that https://classic.wowhead.com/item=17103/ ... -mageblade

| Kazumi[11] - Frost Mage, Wetpaint[34] - Prot Warrior | Golemagg PVP|
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 26
Likes: 7
Horde
Warlock
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I will be playing on horde with friends.
Hope it will be balanced :)

*please vote horde* :twisted:

Golemagg [EU]
Felwood
User avatar
Posts: 183
Likes: 73
Gnome
Mage
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Crogek wrote:
1 month ago
I will be playing on horde with friends.
Hope it will be balanced :)

*please vote horde* :twisted:
I hope for balance too :)
the results so far aren't what I was expecting. Golemagg the incinerator sounds like a monster that the Horde would tame.

   Crogek
| Kazumi[11] - Frost Mage, Wetpaint[34] - Prot Warrior | Golemagg PVP|
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 26
Likes: 7
Horde
Warlock
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Kazukii wrote:
1 month ago
Crogek wrote:
1 month ago
I will be playing on horde with friends.
Hope it will be balanced :)

*please vote horde* :twisted:
I hope for balance too :)
the results so far aren't what I was expecting. Golemagg the incinerator sounds like a monster that the Horde would tame.
Yeah indeed, then there is a golemagg discord that has alot of horde than alliance too.
But yeah, one can hope :)

Golemagg [EU]
Arathi Basin
User avatar
Posts: 316
Likes: 145
Undead
Priest
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

If I roll (depends on guild decision) I will roll Horde!

Undead Priest @ <GRIND>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Stormwind
User avatar
Posts: 14
Likes: 4
Alliance
Rogue
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Golemagg here too and will roll Alliance

Image


Realm : Golemagg (PvP EU) / Alliance
Felwood
User avatar
Posts: 183
Likes: 73
Gnome
Mage
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

nice, it's looking fairly balanced =)
Good luck everyone!

| Kazumi[11] - Frost Mage, Wetpaint[34] - Prot Warrior | Golemagg PVP|
Arathi Highlands
User avatar
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Alliance
Paladin
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

For the glory of the ALLIANCE!

Elpsykongroo - Holy Paladin - Firemaw PvP
Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 163
Likes: 95
Horde
Shaman
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Crogek wrote:
1 month ago
Kazukii wrote:
1 month ago
Crogek wrote:
1 month ago
I will be playing on horde with friends.
Hope it will be balanced :)

*please vote horde* :twisted:
I hope for balance too :)
the results so far aren't what I was expecting. Golemagg the incinerator sounds like a monster that the Horde would tame.
Yeah indeed, then there is a golemagg discord that has alot of horde than alliance too.
But yeah, one can hope :)
The Golemagg Discord has around 40 more horde then alliance.

Orc Shaman
Similar topics
to 'Golemagg - Faction poll'
Posts ViewsLast post