How To Pre-Register For Warcraft Arclight Rumble

how to pre register for warcraft arclight rumble featured image 2

Hype is high among mobile gamers after the announcement of Blizzard’s new mobile game, Warcraft Arclight Rumble. And as is typically the case when hype runs this high, details get lost in the process.

But there’s one very important detail for players interested in playing Arclight Rumble: pre-registration for trying the game out early has already begun! Well, for Android users only, as of right now. Simply head to the pre-registration section of the game’s website, and hit the Pre-Register button. You will then be re-redirected to the game’s Google Play store page, where you can pre-register just like you would for any other Google Play app, by hitting the pre-register button, provided your phone is eligible to run it.

Senior 3D Artist Justine Hamer said in the announcement trailer that “closed beta is coming to limited regions soon”, and that interested parties should keep an eye out on Blizzard’s social media. Judging by the gameplay state shown in the trailer, “soon” is likely to be pretty soon, so certainly keep an eye out if you have pre-registered!

In the meanwhile, the game’s Google Play store page gave us a succinct list of features, which you can read below to learn more.

Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. – (Source)

Warcraft Arclight Rumble is a mobile action strategy game where collectible Warcraft Minis come to life to clash in epic melee battles. Whether you choose to play in the massive single player campaign or compete head-to-head in epic PvP battles, prepare to experience the true meaning of joyful chaos!

WARCRAFT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
-Take control of an army of Minis to defeat bosses and characters from the Warcraft universe
-Play with iconic heroes like Jaina Proudmoore, Grommash Hellscream, and many more
-Defeat enemies from across the Warcraft universe in familiar and new settings
-Discover new maps and bosses as you fight your way across Azeroth

COLLECT OVER 60 WARCRAFT MINIS AND CHARACTERS
-Collect dozens of units and characters from across Azeroth
-Build armies within 5 playable families: Alliance, Horde, Beast, Undead, and Blackrock
-Unlock new skills and upgrade your minis as you level up

FAST PACED MOMENT-TO-MOMENT STRATEGIC ACTION
-Every Mini and hero you play matters when it comes to winning
-Cast spells like Blizzard and Chain Lightning to defeat your enemies and turn the tide of battle
-Exploit enemy weaknesses: deploy ranged units against flyers, or use magic against infantry
-Use your Minis’ unique powers to build a team for any opponent you come up against

© 2022 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. Warcraft Arclight Rumble, Warcraft, and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.

About the Author

Pride

Classic WoW is my jam, with a passion for PvP. Most know me as Baranor, the ret paladin guy, but I'm secretly a druid main, don't tell anyone. In my free time I play Switch games, particularly JRPGs. Some day I'll be making my own games and I humbly hope you play those too!

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top