WotLK Classic Beta Sign-Ups Have Begun

wotlk classic beta sign ups have begun featured image

Hype is running rampant among Classic players following the announcement of WotLK Classic. So much so that one very important piece of news seems to have gone un-noticed by players: sign-ups for the Wrath of the Lich King beta test are now underway!

The process is incredibly simple: head to the WotLK Classic beta site, click the “Beta Opt-In” button at the top of the page then again in the middle of the page after being redirected, and you’re done! You may need to log-in if you aren’t logged into Battle.net on your browser, but we really have to commend Blizzard for making the process this convenient and simple.

We still don’t know when exactly this beta will take place, but it is likely that Blizzard will not want it to coincide with the release of Sunwell Plateau on TBC realms, which will likely come near the end of May or the beginning of June, so a safe bet would be sometime in July or August. If they follow the same pattern as with TBC’s beta, invites will likely come in phases, with very few players getting in initially, while the majority of players get an invite for the last 2-4 weeks of the beta.

What are your thoughts on this topic? Will you be signing up for the beta and trying it out? Or would you rather not spoil things, and instead experience things for the first time when WotLK launches? Let us know in the comments below!

About the Author

Pride

Classic WoW is my jam, with a passion for PvP. Most know me as Baranor, the ret paladin guy, but I'm secretly a druid main, don't tell anyone. In my free time I play Switch games, particularly JRPGs. Some day I'll be making my own games and I humbly hope you play those too!

Subscribe
Notify of

1 Comment
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Defkid
Defkid
1 year ago

lesgoooooooo Hunter 6k gs looking for group POS FOS

Scroll to Top