NugRunning Classic

NugRunning Classic is an addon for WoW Classic that offers the following features.

• Multi-target
  • Good default whitelist
  • Timers are customizable for each spell
  • Optional nameplate timers
  • Supports groups, priorities, dot/gcd ticks and a lot more

CLASSIC BETA NOTES:

Unlike on live, in classic remaining time and duration of all debuffs are hidden, so debuff timers completely depend on hardcoded values. I can’t test much without premades, so if you find any inaccuracies or errors, report them

Github

Subscribe
Notify of

8 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
peter
peter
4 years ago

hi i love this addon but how do i move the debuff timer i dont like the place where its at and dont see any ./commands anywhere

ty

Last edited by peter
Jelle
Jelle
Reply to  peter
4 years ago

Interface/Addons -> then you go into nugrunning and there you have general options with lock/unlock and so on.

Last edited by Jelle
Flare
Flare
Reply to  peter
4 years ago

doesnt work, un anchoring still doesnt let me move the block, quite frustrating

Last edited by Flare
Wiggen
Wiggen
Reply to  peter
4 years ago

/nrun is the command

Last edited by Wiggen
Jack
Jack
Reply to  peter
4 years ago

I see the command list but it is cutoff and incomplete. Plus, the instructions are far too convoluted. Please make it simply drag and have a right click option to unlock and lock

Last edited by Jack
Nate Anglesea
Nate Anglesea
Reply to  Jack
4 years ago

There is… it’s literally “/nrun unlock” then you drag the anchors, then “/nrun lock” when you’re happy. Wtf are you talking about?

Last edited by Nate Anglesea
Nate Anglesea
Nate Anglesea
4 years ago

Faerie fire not working at all, enrage not working either… tried removing them and adding manually, tried all sorts, still no luck. Any fix coming soon?

Last edited by Nate Anglesea
walamby
walamby
4 years ago

there is any chance to just see DOTs instead DOT’s + HOT’s I tried to disable each one of the spells I don’t want but I don’t know whay is not working. Thanks in advance

Last edited by walamby
Scroll to Top