PvP Season 3 Ends On May 3 – TBC Classic

pvp season 3 ends on may 3 tbc classic featured image
  • Author: Pride
  • Date: April 18, 2022
  • Updated: April 18, 2022
  • Expansion: TBC Classic

The end of phase 4 signifies the end of PvP season 3. We have always known that, but thanks to Kaivax, we now have an official date — May 3. If you’re making a push for an arena title, such as the esteemed Gladiator title, you have just under 2 weeks to achieve your goal.

If Blizzard follows the same content release schedule as in previous phases, PvP season 4 will begin a week after that, on May 10. Then another week after that, on May 17, we should be getting the new content coming in phase 5: specifically, the Sunwell Plateau raid, along with the Isle of Quel’denas.

Season 3 is a favourite of many players, as season 4 plays very differently, due to increasing resilience numbers pushing warlocks to be extremely tanky, while extremely powerful armor penetration PvE gear from Sunwell gear makes physical DPS players — particularly arms warriors and subtlety rogues — do extremely high, bursty damage. Thus it marks a fairly dramatic shift in how the game plays out. Did you have fond memories of this season, did you push for an arena title? Let us know in the comments below!

Kaivax – (Source)

The time has come for Arena teams to push to the finish and climb to the top of the leaderboards. Burning Crusade PvP Season 3 will end with maintenance May 3, 2022.

Burning Crusade Classic PvP Season 4 will begin later in May 2022. We’ll let you know exactly when and all the details surrounding that soon.

About the Author

Pride

Classic WoW is my jam, with a passion for PvP. Most know me as Baranor, the ret paladin guy, but I'm secretly a druid main, don't tell anyone. In my free time I play Switch games, particularly JRPGs. Some day I'll be making my own games and I humbly hope you play those too!

Subscribe
Notify of

2 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Random
Random
1 year ago

So what does this mean. I cant do any arena as for now and get arena points? I mean, if we have to wait several weeks, why cant we still get arena points? And just have the last week as converter to honor?

Peter File
Peter File
1 year ago

Thanks for griefing all Norwegians by releasing on may the 17th lol

Scroll to Top