TukUI

Early development version of TukUI for WoW Classic by Tukz. Expect bugs and missing features.

Currently there are no installation instructions so you may need to do some trial and error.

Subscribe
Notify of

16 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Felenaa
4 years ago

You can move frames using /tukui move and customize the datatexts using /tukui dt

And of course editing the LUA files directly for specifics.

Last edited by Felenaa
Aonghas
Aonghas
4 years ago

Playing as hunter, can not see pet hapiness

Last edited by Aonghas
BomSquad
BomSquad
4 years ago

There are actually 2 folders, Tukui and Tukui_Config. You probably did what I did and just tried to copy the main folder to your addons folder, but you need to copy the two subfolders that I named previously to your addons folder.

Last edited by BomSquad
Lycan507
Lycan507
4 years ago

Hi, thank you for the amazing addon. Looks Great, however as a warrior it seems the bar changing for stances does not seem to be working?
Also, is it not possible to move the Unit Frames & Action Bars or edit them? It would be great if we could move things to our liking. Or is it possible and i haven’t seen how?
Anyways, thx again for you’re work.

Last edited by Lycan507
Aerianna
Aerianna
4 years ago

Installed, playing a Hunter and cannot see pet happiness. Any way to enable this?

Last edited by Aerianna
ricereggie
ricereggie
4 years ago

is there an option to show blizzard menu bar? sometimes I like having it show when i need to open spellbook/guild/character sheet etc without hitting the hotkeys.

Last edited by ricereggie
Nexemis
Nexemis
4 years ago

Can you adjust your own healthbar color to be gradient otherthan class color?
Can I change the action bars (I want to make a 4×3 grid with one of the action bars)?

Last edited by Nexemis
Alive
Alive
4 years ago

Hi. Really nice addon! Could you add more options to configure the UI; like fade actionbars, bigger chat window and remove xp bars? 🙂

Last edited by Alive
Jgood
Jgood
4 years ago

how do i install this. No matter what i do i cannot get it to show in addon list. even trying previously mentioned advice from BomSquad

Last edited by Jgood
Jarl
Jarl
4 years ago

My chat window is pretty bugged. show all chats in the same window, and cant move some of them?

Last edited by Jarl
Jarl
Jarl
4 years ago

I can see it´s the Combatlog that is bugged somehow and still just stand there and do nothing, can´t move it or anything… Any ideas?

Last edited by Jarl
Jarl
Jarl
4 years ago

After deleting the addon and wtf folder and re installing the addon again it now works 100% I was wondering is there any way to show much how hp or hp % you target got on unitframe? Also is it possible to move the quest tab you got to somehwere else on the screen?

Last edited by Jarl
Palten
Palten
4 years ago

how can u make the keybindings Always visible?

Last edited by Palten
palten
palten
4 years ago

cant see what actionbars is in what place when im placing new skills

Last edited by palten
Macienty
Macienty
4 years ago

Hello,

I cannot see rolls and loot chat . Any ideas ?

Last edited by Macienty
Robert Marion
Robert Marion
4 years ago

Installed and dont see the addon even renamed the folder just to TUKUI

Last edited by Robert Marion
Scroll to Top