Page 1 of 1
12th November 2018
- Added ability to choose an icon when starting a new topic, to give some more flavour to the topic list on each forum:
- Added coloured prefixes for guides and loot section to improve readability/type of topic
- Added an ‘Info’ section where site-specific news, updates etc. will be posted from now on
- Split and moved each site update post into an individual topic in ‘Info’ section and unlocked all so that people can give feedback on each patch individually
- Changed welcome banner for guests, gives a short and sweet meta description for Google:
- Styled the cursor to look like in-game, just for fun!
- Guests can now submit new topics instead of just replies
- Guests can now see latest profile viewers on profile pages
- Mobile - font-size and line height increased slightly in many areas to improve readability on small smartphone screens
- Increased the number of posts visible on each page
- Increased the number of topics visible on each page
- Added three new profile backgrounds: Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley
- Who is online page now provides more detailed information
- Further search engine optimisations made, including meta description generation and defaults for JSON pulls
- Made an alternative logo (seen top) for social embedding when no image on page is available
- Mobile ‘green unread triangle’ appearing in top right of unread posts whilst on desktop fixed
- Font colour not working sometimes - stopped asynchronous loading of JS - should be fixed
- Text and images overflowing out of preview box fixed
- Links beginning a new line in posts on mobile fixed
- Rogue footer elements appearing out of position on profile page fixed
- Enter email redundant styling on guest posting page fixed
- Forgot password page redundant styling fixed
- Fixed vertical scrollbar issue on latest profile viewers section
- CSS versioning updated, hopefully you won’t have to refresh your browser to see changes from now on
And that’s all for 1.3, hope you enjoy the changes. As usual if you find any new bugs please do let me know in the Bug Reports thread and if you have any feedback feel free to leave it in this topic!
PS You shouldn't have to refresh your cache - if you are still seeing old/broken stuff, please let me know in bug reports exactly which bit of the page isn't loaded yet so I can work on the versioning for that particular thing so it doens't happen next time.
3 months ago
When i try to see that section it shows "The forum you selected does not exist.". But if i try as Guest it works fine.Added an ‘Info’ section where site-specific news, updates etc. will be posted from now on
Check out my Engineering Guide for WoW Vanilla / Classic 2018!
Fixed - refresh your browser cache.
3 months ago
3 months ago
16th November 2018
- Removed in-game cursor styling, some Windows browser versions don’t support transparent BG on the cursor styling in most browsers so it ends up looking pretty rough.. also it flicks between default and styled so I don’t like it. Was fun for a bit though! :)
- Credits page updated to reflect recent changes and extensions in use
- Added rich-content structured data cards for Google, will have to wait until they index it to see results
- Fixed styling bug on mobile version of Horde skin when viewing a Guide, Loot or Info-type topic the topic prefix would appear on a new line
- Moderator control panel link in dropdown now links to forum-specific mod panel when on that forum page (like it should)
- Quick reply box was showing up same size as full editor, downscaled it just a bit.
to 'Patch 1.3'Posts ViewsLast post