New WoW Classic Realms Opening on Monday

New Wow Classic Realms Opening On Monday

Blizzard CM Kaivax posted earlier today that they will be adding four new US realms on Monday. Additionally they will be removing the character name reservation in place at the same time, which means players will be able to reserve up to 10 character names per realm.

– (Source)

August 26, 2019 12:00 PM CST, we will remove the limitation on only creating a total of three WoW Classic characters per WoW account. Thereafter, players will be able to create up to 10 characters per Classic realm, for a total of 50 characters across all Classic realms per WoW account.

Additionally, at August 26, 2019 12:00 PM CST, we will open the following new realms in this region:

Name
Type
Timezone
Incendius
PvP
Eastern
Bigglesworth
PvP
Pacific
Old Blanchy
Normal
Pacific
Westfall
Normal
Eastern

At this time, all realms that have a Full or High population tag are expected to experience extended queues. We urge players on realms marked Full or High to plan to play on one of these new realms to avoid the longest queues, and to help spread the player population as evenly as possible and provide the best play experience for everyone.

Thank you!

About the Author

Furious

If I'm not working or spending time with the family I'm probably gaming. Some of my favorite recent games I've played are Far Cry 5, World of Warcraft Classic, and 7 Days to Die.

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top