TBC Brewfast Is Back for 1 Last Day

TBC Brewfast Is Back for 1 Last Day Featured Image
  • Author: Pride
  • Date: October 4, 2021
  • Updated: October 4, 2021
  • Expansion: TBC Classic

Blizzard’s original announcement for the Brewfest seasonal event back in September listed Brewfest to be scheduled to last from September 20 to October 6. However, many players were disappointed to find out that upon logging in, the Brewfest NPCs were gone and they could not redeem their coins any longer, effectively marking the end of the event 2 days early.

Players were unhappy about this, as paired with the multiple bugs that plagued the event during its first days, they effectively had significantly less time than advertised to get all of the seasonal goodies. There were multiple forum threads on the issue, and all seemed to be lost.

But it would appear that Blizzard listened, as Kaivax just announced that Brewfest is coming back for 1 more day, with its end scheduled for 23:59 on October 5, for both EU and US servers

So if you’ve still got coins in your bags that you’d like to redeem, or are just barely missing a few for that last item you wanted, now’s your chance, so act quickly. If you deleted your coins, do not fret, you can use the Item Restoration tool to restore them, as long as you have not used the tool already in the last 7 days.

Kaivax – (Source)

We initially set up Brewfest 2021 in Burning Crusade Classic to run for the same duration as it ran in 2007 in original Burning Crusade, but we’ve decided to bring it back for another day.

Brewfest is again up and running on all realms, and will end at 23:59 server time tomorrow, October 5.

About the Author

Pride

Classic WoW is my jam, with a passion for PvP. Most know me as Baranor, the ret paladin guy, but I'm secretly a druid main, don't tell anyone. In my free time I play Switch games, particularly JRPGs. Some day I'll be making my own games and I humbly hope you play those too!

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top