TBC New Lady Vashj Bug Discovered

TBC New Lady Vashj Bug Discovered Featured Image
  • Author: Pride
  • Date: September 29, 2021
  • Updated: September 29, 2021
  • Expansion: TBC Classic

Just a few short hours ago, Blizzard pushed out a hotfix intended to fix a well-known bug with the Lady Vashj encounter in Serpentshrine Cavern, where she would evade and cause the fight to reset, seemingly without reason.

It seems that this hotfix will be short-lived however, as already a large number of players on the official Blizzard forums and Reddit have been pointing out that as a result of this hotfix, it is now impossible to click the generators in order to disable them during phase 2, making the fight impossible to clear.

Blizzard’s response was quick, as the implications of this bug are quite obviously extremely significant. Kaivax confirmed that they will disable the hotfix with tonight’s server restarts, until they can figure a different solution for the evasion bug, which hopefully does not break the fight.

Kaivax – (Source)

We’ve determined that this new misbehavior is the result of the bugfix we implemented earlier today, so we’re going to revert it with realm restarts overnight.

We’ll have a new fix for the evasion bug as soon as possible.

About the Author

Pride

Classic WoW is my jam, with a passion for PvP. Most know me as Baranor, the ret paladin guy, but I'm secretly a druid main, don't tell anyone. In my free time I play Switch games, particularly JRPGs. Some day I'll be making my own games and I humbly hope you play those too!

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top