PvE Enhancement Shaman Pre-Raid & BiS Gear

pve tbc enhancement shaman pre bis and bis gear

In this section we will cover what can be considered your Pre-Raid BiS gearset, along with each phase’s BiS gearset. As each new phase is released, this page will be updated to better reflect the gear available. For the sake of simplicity and accessibility, we have neglected items purchased with Arena or Honor Points.

Armor

Weapons

Note: If you chose Blacksmithing as one of your professions, you can craft various high-level weapons such as The Planar Edge and Dragonmaw (Depending on your chosen specialization)

Note: Here is the Seventyupgrades link to see what you would wearing: Click here.

Armor

Weapons

Note: If you chose Blacksmithing as one of your professions, you can craft various high-level weapons such as The Planar Edge and Dragonmaw (Depending on your chosen specialization)

Note: If you click here, you will see your stats with the mentioned gear equipped.

About the Author

bobodingo

Sup yall! My name is Bobodingo and I've been playing wow since its release. I'm an avid player trying to make some good, quality content and share my ideas with the rest of the WoW community. I'm always down to have a conversation and bounce ideas off each other!
Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top