Coilfang Reservoir

The Slave Pens

The Underbog

The Steamvault

Auchindoun

Mana-Tombs

Auchenai Crypts

Horde Quests

• Auchindoun…: Travel to the Auchenai Crypts in the Bone Wastes of Terokkar Forest and slay Exarch Maladaar to free the spirit of D’ore. Upon turn in, you will be rewarded with 14,950 Experience, 350 Reputation with The Sha’tar and 700 Reputation with The Mag’har.

Sethekk Halls

Shadow Labyrinth

Caverns of Time

Old Hillsbrad Foothills

• To The Master’s Lair: Speak to Andormu at the Caverns of Time. Upon turn in, you will be rewarded with 1,150 Experience and 10 Reputation with Keepers of Time.

The Black Morass

• The Black Morass: Travel through the Caverns of Time to the Black Morass during the opening of the Dark Portal and speak with Sa’at. Upon turn in, you will be rewarded with 1,250 Experience and 250 Reputation with Keepers of Time.
  • The Opening of the Dark Portal: Sa’at inside the Black Morass of the Caverns of Time has tasked you with defending Medivh until he succeeds in opening the Dark Portal. Upon turn in, you will be rewarded with 19,000 Experience and 500 Reputation with Keepers of Time.
  • The Master’s Touch: Go into the Caverns of Time and convince Medivh to enable your Restored Apprentice’s Key. Upon turn in, you will be rewarded with 15,800 Experience.
  • Master of Elixirs: Speak to Lorokeem in Shattrath’s Lower City. Upon turn in, you will be rewarded 1,250 Experience and Elixir Master. Please keep in mind that this quest is for Alchemists only.

Tempest Keep

The Arcatraz

The Botanica

The Mechanar

About the Author

RhadigarTV

Greetings adventurer! My name is RhadigarTV and I am a huge World of Warcraft fanatic. I collect all things Warcraft including books, manga, action figures and more. The story of Azeroth is at your fingertips, you just need to explore it.
Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top