EU Ghostlands
brank
Horde
3 weeks ago
  •  Unread

WoW Classic images/achievements/barrens_alt_logo_trans.png
This is a site for talking about WoW: Classic and... well that's pretty much it.

One forum category
It's all that is needed - no endless sections, sub-sections, categories, rules and requirements... just talk.

Useful stuff for Classic fans
Guides for playing the game to your best, and resources for creating things to do with the game.

No, we don't have a Discord server, Facebook page, Twitter feed or Twitch stream
People don't need more social media over-information in their lives. If you're excited for WoW: Classic just post.

Warcraft themed design
I tried to give the site an old-school feel consistent with WoW design conventions back in the day, hope you like it.

Build a profile
Pick a faction, level up, customise your page and add bnet details. It's all there to help you enjoy using the site more.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I level up?
By posting. Just like in WoW the higher level you get the harder it is to progress:

Image 20 posts required
Image 70 posts required
Image 140 posts required
Image 250 posts required
Image 500 posts required
Image 750 posts required

How do I submit a Guide?
Just post it in the forum, we'll get in touch and port it over when it's ready.

Should I credit you if I use the Loot resources?
Yes - just put a link to https://barrens.chat on your website and that'll do.

Are you going to start a guild?
Yes - details closer to release date.

Can I use your forum skin?
No - the skin won't work on any standard phpBB installation, it's a heavily modified client.

I really hope you enjoy the site for what it is. Any questions at all just PM me or leave a comment here.
Your boy, teebling

SyturioFinesse
1 week ago
  •  Unread

Teebling great job with all the updates recently, I havent been for a while cos of RL so sorry for not posting etc :P

Question - will the guild be EU or US?

EU Ghostlands
brank
Horde
1 week ago
  •  Unread

TheZhevra wrote:
1 week ago
Teebling great job with all the updates recently, I havent been for a while cos of RL so sorry for not posting etc :P

Question - will the guild be EU or US?
Thanks. I will start an EU one but it’d be cool to have a US sister guild too :)