Posts: 3
Likes: 1
13 hours ago
 •  Unread

Hello everyone!
My name is Andrea Simeone and I am WOW4ever beta player.
Tired of bashing F5 buttons or endlessly attempt to login during server downs, I made a free status page for WoW Forever:

www.iswowforeverdown.com

Serv_1.jpg
Blizzard hasn't published a public status feed for WoW Forever yet. Checking the game with automated, scripted logins would go against Blizzard's rules. The fair way to know when something breaks is to tell each other.
This script tracks the servers through Battle.net checks, Blizzard's official posts and player reports, and it can send a notification when servers come back up, even with the page closed (bot on PCs or Smartphones):
Serv_3.jpg
It's been live for over a week now, and thanks to the great turnout of players reporting in, it's already very reliable and quick to catch outages. I built it for the community: the whole idea is players helping each other know when we can log in. I thought it could be usefull for everyone to know!
See ya on Azeroth!

   kuma
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 57
Likes: 19
Human
Warlock
11 hours ago
 •  Unread

Pretty cool! Will be using this.

   Leonstrife
Posts: 3
Likes: 1
10 hours ago
 •  Unread

kuma wrote: ↑
11 hours ago
Pretty cool! Will be using this.
Glad to hear that! Normally I'd ask you to share the link with as many people as possible (the more users there are, the more responsive, fast and reliable the site gets). But we've already reached a great number of users in just one week. So yeah, enjoy!
P.S.: suggestions for improvements are always welcome

Similar topics
to 'WOW Forever Server Status Monitoring'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery