
My friends and I are planning on going PVE Ally specifically to avoid streamers, but turns out asm*n is going there too, really too bad. No way to avoid the streamers and their viewers zzz

Don't streamers usually go PVE because if they don't they'll get spawn camped by their fans? So PVP server seems like a better way to avoid them in general.
As for Assmon, I think there's an addon in beta that auto blocks his guild or something. But it does seem that this realmless approach makes it so you can't fully avoid participating in the streamer circus.

yeaaaa def getting that addon. from what i've seen over the years they normally go pvp with their swarms of viewersUnc_of_Reincarnation wrote: ↑16 hours agoDon't streamers usually go PVE because if they don't they'll get spawn camped by their fans? So PVP server seems like a better way to avoid them in general.
As for Assmon, I think there's an addon in beta that auto blocks his guild or something. But it does seem that this realmless approach makes it so you can't fully avoid participating in the streamer circus.

Sadly, being on the realm of a big streamer means it will have longevity. I'm reminded of the snowball effect of ClassicWoW/SoD.




