Elwynn Forest
User avatar
Posts: 8
Likes: 6
Alliance
Warrior
22 hours ago
 •  Unread

After watching the panel where the devs showcased how the new lighting, fog and water effects work. I was a disappointed they didn't talk about other weather during BlizzCon. But last few days Blizzard listened and is increasing the weather effects such as rain even with Ambience!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FBmc2eQunoY

Really excited to see if we get Snowstorms and Sand Storms, my favourite RP scenario is sitting in a Dwarven with hot ale and looking out the window to see/listen to the Blizzard.

   Azelkith • Furious
Image
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 211
Likes: 157
Horde
21 hours ago
 •  Unread

I saw this the other day I can't wait to actually experience all the weather effects they have, especially with the engine lighting upgrade and all! I just need it to be November 4th Already, plus I'll be Married by then!

   ShonenXIV
Image
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 17
Likes: 10
Human
Warlock
19 hours ago
 •  Unread

Super exciting stuff! Glad they fixed the memory leak issue as well. I'm fortunate enough to have a great system, but still hope they optimize performance a bit.

   Furious • Azelkith • ShonenXIV
Elwynn Forest
User avatar
Posts: 8
Likes: 6
Alliance
Warrior
19 hours ago
 •  Unread

Azelkith wrote: ↑
21 hours ago
I saw this the other day I can't wait to actually experience all the weather effects they have, especially with the engine lighting upgrade and all! I just need it to be November 4th Already, plus I'll be Married by then!
Oh wow! Congratulations!!! <3

Image
Elwynn Forest
User avatar
Posts: 8
Likes: 6
Alliance
Warrior
19 hours ago
 •  Unread

kuma wrote: ↑
19 hours ago
Super exciting stuff! Glad they fixed the memory leak issue as well. I'm fortunate enough to have a great system, but still hope they optimize performance a bit.
Same, I hope they continue to optimise the game!

Image
Ashenvale
User avatar
Posts: 55
Likes: 11
Night Elf
Druid
16 hours ago
 •  Unread

The system is still somewhat buggy. In the Barrens, sometimes the rain comes with inexplicable black smoke. And all over the place, occasionally you get the rain sound effects and lighting, but no actual rain. But when it works, it's fantastic.

Similar topics
to 'WoW Forever finally Shows Rain [Video]'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery