Priest Discipline
User avatar
Posts: 67
Likes: 13
Undead
Priest
5 hours ago
 •  Unread

Camping is such a cool feature. I love seeing little camps around quest hubs and dungeon entrances. It really does get people to stop and chat, and it feels like a native vanilla system. I think they nailed it.

It will be interesting to see it at higher levels with the various crafting workstations. There's also a toy you can get from the Merchant's Favor factions, a Tradeskill Signpost, that looks like it will put down a sign for your profession and has the flavor text "Open for business!" So I'm wondering if we might see people setting up little trading posts to sell their services.

WoWScrnShot_100226_130320.jpg

Ashenvale
User avatar
Posts: 64
Likes: 15
Night Elf
Druid
4 hours ago
 •  Unread

Luxrah wrote: ↑
5 hours ago
So I'm wondering if we might see people setting up little trading posts to sell their services.
That's what I've been thinking. Reminds me of the more full loot MMOs where the economy was solely on the players. WoW isn't quite that, but some merchant shanty towns could be very cool, especially if they keep making professions more important.

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery