User avatar
Posts: 22
Likes: 3
1 day ago
 •  Unread

 Blizzard Entertainment
Tomorrow morning PDT, we will take the WoW Forever Beta offline for maintenance. Several hours later, the Beta will resume with an updated build that includes changes and fixes, with the level cap raised to 30.

source

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 30
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
1 day ago
 •  Unread

I respect tf outta ppl who minmax beta. I don't really get it, personally. I hit 20, did the dungeons, and haven't opened since. Want to keep the hype for launch.

Ashenvale
User avatar
Posts: 59
Likes: 13
Night Elf
Druid
1 day ago
 •  Unread

kuma wrote: ↑
1 day ago
I respect tf outta ppl who minmax beta. I don't really get it, personally. I hit 20, did the dungeons, and haven't opened since. Want to keep the hype for launch.
Agreed. People treating it like it's the real deal already. Even botting and buying gold. Don't get it.

Badlands
User avatar
Posts: 434
Likes: 169
Horde
Shaman
23 hours ago
 •  Unread

I am legitimately having trouble leveling in dungeons, hopefully they bump up exp. I'm not liking these "stealth runs" / "skips" shenanigans, etc.

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 30
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
14 hours ago
 •  Unread

Caperfin wrote: ↑
23 hours ago
I am legitimately having trouble leveling in dungeons, hopefully they bump up exp. I'm not liking these "stealth runs" / "skips" shenanigans, etc.
They just nerfed dungeon quest XP by 50% too lmao

Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 218
Likes: 160
Horde
3 hours ago
 •  Unread

Didn't get into the BETA. I've been frothing at the mouth wanting to play!

:sad: :cry:

Image
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ
Similar topics
to 'Beta Level Cap Raised to Level 30 Today'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery