Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 27
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
1 day ago
 •  Unread

I'm personally going to be playing gnome warlock! Super excited, warlock feels great in beta thus far and the talents look like all 3 specs could be viable. What are you planning to play?

Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 216
Likes: 158
Horde
1 day ago
 •  Unread

100% Forsaken Paladin! Something about it besides it being new just appeals to me plus the fact my first toon ever was a Undead Warrior in like 2007 or so

Image
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 27
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
1 day ago
 •  Unread

Azelkith wrote: ↑
1 day ago
100% Forsaken Paladin! Something about it besides it being new just appeals to me plus the fact my first toon ever was a Undead Warrior in like 2007 or so
Heck ya, I'd say it fits you! I played it on Ascension for years hhh

   Azelkith
Ashenvale
User avatar
Posts: 58
Likes: 12
Night Elf
Druid
1 day ago
 •  Unread

BM Hunter. I like the idea of them hawk tuahs.

And offspec melee to be a scuffed rogue with no stuns or stealth.

Badlands
User avatar
Posts: 434
Likes: 169
Horde
Shaman
1 day ago
 •  Unread

Shaman Tank dwarf, hoping Marbles work on raid bosses, otherwise Tauren.
Hunter Tank, nightelf.
Lock Tank, gnome on Hardcore.

   Azelkith
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 216
Likes: 158
Horde
1 day ago
 •  Unread

kuma wrote: ↑
1 day ago
Azelkith wrote: ↑
1 day ago
100% Forsaken Paladin! Something about it besides it being new just appeals to me plus the fact my first toon ever was a Undead Warrior in like 2007 or so
Heck ya, I'd say it fits you! I played it on Ascension for years hhh
I can't wait to play it! I just don't know what spec I'm going to roll with, either Prot or Ret. Gotta see how the new abilities and all that work now.

Image
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ
Badlands
User avatar
Posts: 434
Likes: 169
Horde
Shaman
1 day ago
 •  Unread

Azelkith wrote: ↑
1 day ago
I can't wait to play it! I just don't know what spec I'm going to roll with, either Prot or Ret. Gotta see how the new abilities and all that work now.
Prot pala looking good for aoe threat.

   Azelkith
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 216
Likes: 158
Horde
23 hours ago
 •  Unread

Caperfin wrote: ↑
1 day ago
Azelkith wrote: ↑
1 day ago
I can't wait to play it! I just don't know what spec I'm going to roll with, either Prot or Ret. Gotta see how the new abilities and all that work now.
Prot pala looking good for aoe threat.
Nice! I've only played Prot once and only made it to about level 45 or so. I'll have to get in and see what I can do.

Image
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 27
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
19 hours ago
 •  Unread

Val Hull wrote: ↑
1 day ago
BM Hunter. I like the idea of them hawk tuahs.

And offspec melee to be a scuffed rogue with no stuns or stealth.
All the testing I've seen it seems like melee hunter is just a way better warrior. Warriors were nerfed to the ground and melee hunter is insane even at lvl 20.

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 27
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
19 hours ago
 •  Unread

Caperfin wrote: ↑
1 day ago
Azelkith wrote: ↑
1 day ago
I can't wait to play it! I just don't know what spec I'm going to roll with, either Prot or Ret. Gotta see how the new abilities and all that work now.
Prot pala looking good for aoe threat.
Helllll yeah prot pally on Bronzebeard was the best spec I've ever played. Got my Thunderfury then two days later the lawsuit news hit.

Ashenvale
User avatar
Posts: 58
Likes: 12
Night Elf
Druid
17 hours ago
 •  Unread

kuma wrote: ↑
19 hours ago
Val Hull wrote: ↑
1 day ago
BM Hunter. I like the idea of them hawk tuahs.

And offspec melee to be a scuffed rogue with no stuns or stealth.
All the testing I've seen it seems like melee hunter is just a way better warrior. Warriors were nerfed to the ground and melee hunter is insane even at lvl 20.
Well hunter in general is the king of level 20 scaling, so that's not really indicative of much. Later on, I have my doubts how a non-tank spec can do well when half its attacks are conditional on dodging or parrying.

   Azelkith
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 216
Likes: 158
Horde
16 hours ago
 •  Unread

Val Hull wrote: ↑
17 hours ago
kuma wrote: ↑
19 hours ago
Val Hull wrote: ↑
1 day ago
BM Hunter. I like the idea of them hawk tuahs.

And offspec melee to be a scuffed rogue with no stuns or stealth.
All the testing I've seen it seems like melee hunter is just a way better warrior. Warriors were nerfed to the ground and melee hunter is insane even at lvl 20.
Well hunter in general is the king of level 20 scaling, so that's not really indicative of much. Later on, I have my doubts how a non-tank spec can do well when half its attacks are conditional on dodging or parrying.
I'm probably going to roll a Hunter as my alt, just not sure if I want it to be PVE Alliance or not. I really love what they are doing with Forever though. Is it November 4th yet?

   Val Hull
Image
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 27
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
14 hours ago
 •  Unread

Azelkith wrote: ↑
16 hours ago
Val Hull wrote: ↑
17 hours ago
kuma wrote: ↑
19 hours ago
Val Hull wrote: ↑
1 day ago
BM Hunter. I like the idea of them hawk tuahs.

And offspec melee to be a scuffed rogue with no stuns or stealth.
All the testing I've seen it seems like melee hunter is just a way better warrior. Warriors were nerfed to the ground and melee hunter is insane even at lvl 20.
Well hunter in general is the king of level 20 scaling, so that's not really indicative of much. Later on, I have my doubts how a non-tank spec can do well when half its attacks are conditional on dodging or parrying.
I'm probably going to roll a Hunter as my alt, just not sure if I want it to be PVE Alliance or not. I really love what they are doing with Forever though. Is it November 4th yet?
My friends and I will be ally pve, welcome to join us c:

   Azelkith
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 216
Likes: 158
Horde
12 hours ago
 •  Unread

My friends and I will be ally pve, welcome to join us c:
I'll be NA East not entirely sure where that will put me in the "no-realm" areas.

Image
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 27
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
11 hours ago
 •  Unread

Azelkith wrote: ↑
12 hours ago
My friends and I will be ally pve, welcome to join us c:
I'll be NA East not entirely sure where that will put me in the "no-realm" areas.
Will just be a seperate shard, like in retail. When we group together, we'll get on the same shard. I'm in China (lmao) but will play NA servers, more than likely connecting to SG or OCE shard on my own.

   Azelkith
Badlands
User avatar
Posts: 434
Likes: 169
Horde
Shaman
1 hour ago
 •  Unread

kuma wrote: ↑
19 hours ago
Caperfin wrote: ↑
1 day ago
Azelkith wrote: ↑
1 day ago
I can't wait to play it! I just don't know what spec I'm going to roll with, either Prot or Ret. Gotta see how the new abilities and all that work now.
Prot pala looking good for aoe threat.
Helllll yeah prot pally on Bronzebeard was the best spec I've ever played. Got my Thunderfury then two days later the lawsuit news hit.

ohh pretty and no class restrictions, hopefully Bliz follows.

Similar topics
to 'Which class/race are you planning to main?'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery