Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 17
Likes: 9
Human
Warlock
3 hours ago
 •  Unread

I'm personally going to be playing gnome warlock! Super excited, warlock feels great in beta thus far and the talents look like all 3 specs could be viable. What are you planning to play?

Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 207
Likes: 157
Horde
2 hours ago
 •  Unread

100% Forsaken Paladin! Something about it besides it being new just appeals to me plus the fact my first toon ever was a Undead Warrior in like 2007 or so

Image
ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀʟʏ ᴋɴᴏxᴛᴀɴᴇ
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 17
Likes: 9
Human
Warlock
22 minutes ago
 •  Unread

Azelkith wrote: ↑
2 hours ago
100% Forsaken Paladin! Something about it besides it being new just appeals to me plus the fact my first toon ever was a Undead Warrior in like 2007 or so
Heck ya, I'd say it fits you! I played it on Ascension for years hhh

Similar topics
to 'Which class/race are you planning to main?'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery