Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 27
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
10 hours ago
 •  Unread

What games are we all playing besides WoW? Any recommendations? What do you like about them? Let us know!

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 27
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
10 hours ago
 •  Unread

I've recently been playing a lot of Hearthstone Battleground, W3 Direct Strike, and just got Aion 2 to play until C+ comes out! What about you guys?

User avatar
Posts: 22
Likes: 3
7 hours ago
 •  Unread

CoD Warzone Casuals... don't judge me

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 27
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
7 hours ago
 •  Unread

Raenarys wrote: ↑
7 hours ago
CoD Warzone Casuals... don't judge me
Oooo I used to love Warzone, but I see that it's so fast-paced now...

Similar topics
to 'What Game Are You Playing Lately?'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery