Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 30
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
1 day ago
 •  Unread

What games are we all playing besides WoW? Any recommendations? What do you like about them? Let us know!

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 30
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
1 day ago
 •  Unread

I've recently been playing a lot of Hearthstone Battleground, W3 Direct Strike, and just got Aion 2 to play until C+ comes out! What about you guys?

User avatar
Posts: 22
Likes: 3
1 day ago
 •  Unread

CoD Warzone Casuals... don't judge me

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 30
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
1 day ago
 •  Unread

Raenarys wrote: ↑
1 day ago
CoD Warzone Casuals... don't judge me
Oooo I used to love Warzone, but I see that it's so fast-paced now...

Elwynn Forest
User avatar
Posts: 10
Likes: 6
Alliance
Warrior
4 hours ago
 •  Unread

Recently I've been playing;

  • Disney Dreamlight Valley - I really adore the game more than I thought I would. Charming, relaxing and nostalgic.
  • HearthStone - A game I loved since release despite its flaws. I'm terrible at making card synergy though.
  • MTGA - Played to experience Hobbit after I got free packs from attending an actually pre-release. Played some Reality Fracture.
  • Crimson Desert - Wanted to start over due to having new content and voicelines which already make the story and characters more depth.
  • EVE Online - A game I suck at but love going back to, a universe's lore is fascinating and beautiful yet dark.
  • Marvel Rivals - I love this game simply because a Chinese company understood and respect the Marvel comics characters, world, lore better than any Western devs or even the comic company has done. Finished current BP but continuing to unlock pass BP content
  • Mario's Picross - I actually sucked at this game because it was complicated but a month ago, gave it another go and was engrossed. Currently in the middle of Easy Picross and loving it.
  • Battlefield 6 - Came back after a year of not playing because I had no interest in FPS multiplayer, returned in July and had a lot of fun playing it. Finished the current Battle Pass 4 weeks ago and waiting on the new one.
I aim to play WoW Forever when it fully releases.

Image
Similar topics
to 'What Game Are You Playing Lately?'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery