Ironforge
US Myzrael
Human
Warlock
2 weeks ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

I have a level 45 hunter and managed to get Hurricane, I put a scope on it but I've been on the fence if I should equip it when I get to level 48 or if I should just sell it.

Lexicon Gaming
Rogue Subtlety
US Grobbulus
Night Elf
Hunter
2 weeks ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

I would sell it in a heartbeat, unless it is worth like less than 10g on your server. And even then I’d still probably sell it. You can start farming prebis in like 5 levels. Find out what it’s worth on your server, and ask yourself, would I pay that much for this weapon right now? Because by not selling it, you are paying that price in an opportunity cost.

Furious
Telvaine - Night Elf Hunter
Raikan - Night Elf Druid
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US
Ironforge
US Myzrael
Human
Warlock
2 weeks ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

I'm still working so I can't login to check the AH, but Nexushub is showing it trending around 100g!
And no, I wouldn't pay 100g for it, I'd use that for the Epic mount coming up for for Mara boosts or something lol

Hurricane BoW WoW Classic Price

Knoxtane
Lexicon Gaming
Rogue Subtlety
US Grobbulus
Night Elf
Hunter
2 weeks ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Also, if you haven’t experienced using a ranged weapon with an on hit effect, they tend to pull aggro from your pet when they proc, which is really annoying if you don’t have the damage to kill your target in the duration of a concussive shot.

Edit: Sounds like you answered your own question, if you haven’t saved up for the Epic Mount yet, that bow is 11% of the total cost!

Furious
Telvaine - Night Elf Hunter
Raikan - Night Elf Druid
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US
Hunter Marksman
EU Zandalar Tribe
Night Elf
Hunter
2 weeks ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

I would use it. I bought it for only 23 G on my server when I was level 48 and it made leveling so much more fun. I got Bloodseeker as well at level 51 and respecced to MM, but it felt sloggish and I respecced back to BM and used Hurricane from lvl 51½ onwards. The improved Aspect of the Hawk procs with rapid fire on hurricane made it really fun to use!

Warlock Affliction
US Kirtonos
Horde
Warlock
2 weeks ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Epics have different price ranges, but I normally sell all my epics especially if its lower than lvl 60.
The money usually helps more especially if its your main and need money for epic mount.
You will always upgrade the item with end game content.
I know it could help with leveling but I dont think it will cut off that much time.

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 60 | =-|-= | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 27 |
Druid Restoration
EU Zandalar Tribe
Horde
Druid
2 weeks ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Personally if I was at the right level and class for it I'd most likely equip it unless it was going to sell for like hundreds of gold or something, and even then sometimes people continually list stuff that never really sells.

Having a cool epic weapon for a while would make levelling way more fun for me, and there's plenty of opportunity to farm gold at 60. If you think you'll struggle for the epic mount gold then it might help to sell it though I guess.

Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
Gnome
Warrior
2 weeks ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

I wonder if this thing works on Viscidus.