1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Sharkbait wrote:
1 week ago
newt0n wrote:
1 week ago
1.5 hours for 1-10, is that legit? Is there a video of this? Holy hell
I dont know about aegnor, but bornlesszero who does druid speedrunning through teldrassil got videos on youtube for his full runs. JokerdTV got videos of dun morogh mage speedrunning and judgement has paladin videos of elwynn forest. depending on your class these routes may ofc be modified.
Yo mate, i uploaded a 1h29m run with my mage on youtube too! :D

https://youtu.be/FNl0PabqcfI

Sharkbait 5bx
Orc Rogue 21 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Well since the majority of the 1-20 speedruns listed for the repack are hunter and mage, here is a shaman at 8 hours (8h0m46s). Leveling 1-15 was a breeze, but Shaman is actually somewhat tough from 15-20. Could easily shave off 10-15 minutes without the deaths and moments of indecision. Should be smooth sailing 20-25 with a new weapon and ghost wolf. I'll just link the 15-20 video as I think it's the most interesting, but the rest of the vids are on my channel.

5bx Judgement teebling Yar Selexin Vemp
Guild:

BIZZNO

Discord:

Judgement#2170

Human Paladin 38 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Latsiv wrote:
1 week ago
Light's Hope just announced that they will be opening "Silver Hand", a fresh 1.12 server with all content unlocked at launch, on June 22. Will the experience of trying to speedlevel there differ much from how it is on Northdale already? Northdale is already grossly crowded even in the starter zones, and having a 60 main doesn't help you much when you're first logging in at lvl 1.
Yeah I will try my new route on there, it's not gonna be the same as beta because of dynamic respawns, but it's as close as you can get without the real thing.

My Paladin youtube channel containing leveling, gearing and general classic information:
JUDGEMENT
Mulgore
Guild:

Monstrous Bear Hugs

89 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 89 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Yar wrote:
1 week ago
Last 1-10 screenshot for now. Will be moving to 10-20 next. Route went perfect, there was some competition (which is expected to be worse at launch ofcourse). But, Classic WoW beta, Tauren druid 1-10 in 1 hour and 48 minutes.
Tried again pushing a little harder, avoiding meaningless deaths, and improved to 1.53 at least, but 1.48 seems out of my league for sure. Didn't get any bag drops this time either so hoping I can burn all the bad luck beforehand and then swim in bags for launch haha..

Warcrazy Yar
Making a EU Horde offpeak times and/or weekend raiding guild in Classic! PM if interested or have a look at our forum http://mbh.epizy.com or discord https://discord.gg/7AKguup :)
Rogue Assassination
Guild:

Waiting on Realms

Alliance Warlock 104 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread
Human Female Warlock
Dwarf Warrior 1 post
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi guys, reading here for a long time, registered too now :)

Did a Dwarf Warrior Run on the last Beta Stress Test, 1-10 in 2h 13min....not the best time, but was crowded.
I will improve it to under 2h in the next stress test.
Video is with german comment.

s1atan teebling Warcrazy
Mulgore
20 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 20 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Driath wrote:
1 week ago
Tried again pushing a little harder, avoiding meaningless deaths, and improved to 1.53 at least, but 1.48 seems out of my league for sure. Didn't get any bag drops this time either so hoping I can burn all the bad luck beforehand and then swim in bags for launch haha..
Very nice! In the long run, those 5 minutes don't really matter anyway haha

Yar, main druid!

My YouTube with several speed leveling videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCChgl4 ... z2ZRCgO_eA
Shaman Restoration
Horde Shaman 44 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Warcrazy wrote:
1 week ago
Well since the majority of the 1-20 speedruns listed for the repack are hunter and mage, here is a shaman at 8 hours (8h0m46s). Leveling 1-15 was a breeze, but Shaman is actually somewhat tough from 15-20. Could easily shave off 10-15 minutes without the deaths and moments of indecision. Should be smooth sailing 20-25 with a new weapon and ghost wolf. I'll just link the 15-20 video as I think it's the most interesting, but the rest of the vids are on my channel.
Cool! Been lookin at some of your shaman videos since I will be rolling shaman in Classic.

Do you always use rockbiter with 2h? What about 1h+shield with flametongue?

Orc Rogue 21 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey Shamanigans - I use rockbiter 100% of the time since I am using a 2hander the whole run. I use 2hander only because I earthbind kite, thus making my swings trade 1 for 1 with the mob I'm fighting. However, the fellas on the shaman discord have been doing quite a bit of testing in the beta and have concluded that mob armor values are way different from private servers and that rockbiter isn't going to be the clear victor for 2handers that it was. The consensus is that you'll probably just want to use your highest level enhancement or windfury.

Also, I hear that earthbind kiting is more difficult in beta due to better mob tracking. If that's indeed the case, 1h/shield may be the way to go on Classic launch. If it's a fast 1h, flametongue does pretty well. Otherwise, again just use the highest level enhancement.

Shamanigans
Guild:

BIZZNO

Discord:

Judgement#2170

Human Paladin 38 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Been working hard on my 1-20 route and I am very glad with the result. managed to break 8h which I didn't expect. Feels really smooth so far and very eager to trying it out on the new LH fresh next week to see how it works when you have come competition
Done on local repack

s1atan teebling Yar Warcrazy Vemp
My Paladin youtube channel containing leveling, gearing and general classic information:
JUDGEMENT
Hunter 1 post
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

been lurking for a while, wanted to contribute to this great community, NE hunter 1-10 time 1:16:35 on the repack

"https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... xrVy9a2_ND"

split into 2 vids, Is a route for fast 1-10, with adjustments can be a normal route. If anyone with beta/stress access could test the mob pathing used would help alot!

Thanks to Zeroji,Lesh,Alenya,Ahmp and Karmond for streaming the beta!

s1atan Yar teebling Sharkbait
Druid Feral
Guild:

LFG

Bnet:

Selexin#1725

525 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 525 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Nice time @chazhk!

ImageImage
Mulgore
20 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 20 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

1:16 is actually insane, good job!

Yar, main druid!

My YouTube with several speed leveling videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCChgl4 ... z2ZRCgO_eA
Winterspring
Bnet:

s1atan#2841

Horde 184 posts
6 days ago (Beta)
6 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Leaderboards updated!

Added sections for Kronos servers.

45 posts
6 days ago (Beta)
6 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

chazhk wrote:
1 week ago
been lurking for a while, wanted to contribute to this great community, NE hunter 1-10 time 1:16:35 on the repack

"https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... xrVy9a2_ND"

split into 2 vids, Is a route for fast 1-10, with adjustments can be a normal route. If anyone with beta/stress access could test the mob pathing used would help alot!

Thanks to Zeroji,Lesh,Alenya,Ahmp and Karmond for streaming the beta!
Nice job! Make a video for 10 - 20.

Mulgore
20 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 20 posts
6 days ago (Beta)
6 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Was a little bored with running several druids from 10-20, that I decided to test my mulgore route on a different class. I honestly believe I can push this run under 1 hour and 25 minutes if I play at full focus and dont suffer from severe lack of rngia (actual disease, look it up :biggrin: )

Classic Beta PvP server. Shaman 1-10 in 1 hour and 36 minutes flat.

s1atan chazhk
Yar, main druid!

Arathi Basin
Guild:

GRIND

Undead Priest 182 posts
6 days ago (Beta)
6 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hehe, not bad. Yea you should be able to do a sub 1:26h run.
Sad thing, you wont be that fast at release :p

Actually all people who train 1-20 train something they cant really predict. You should train 20-60...cause at 20 you will be ahead of the pack (mostly with other fast people)

Undead Priest @ <GRIND>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Mulgore
20 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 20 posts
6 days ago (Beta)
6 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I guess there is a truth in that. But for example, with the release of MoP all the horde started on the exact same spot. I played the beta and mapped out my entire leveling route which got me ahead of the pack within the first 15 minutes of release. Got realms first as well. Not saying launch won't be slower, but simply knowing where to go and what to do is such an advantage. At this stage I can pretty much dream the 1-10 route, almost that far with my 10-20, after that 20-35 etc etc

Yar, main druid!

4 posts
Orc
Shaman
Orc Shaman 4 posts
6 days ago (Beta)
6 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

yar, can you upload ur shaman 1-10?

Mulgore
20 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 20 posts
6 days ago (Beta)
6 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

towely wrote:
6 days ago
yar, can you upload ur shaman 1-10?
Sure, will upload it when I get home from work tonight!

5bx
Yar, main druid!

Discord:

Tactics#2291

22 posts
Horde
Rogue
Horde Rogue 22 posts
6 days ago (Beta)
6 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

1.40.16 Rogue Orc Time on Beta server (PVP)

Was my first time using this route for a while, i did a few mistakes tbh, the biggest forgetting to put hearth to razor. Still beat my old record (not counting my 1.35 where i had a dagger drop) I think i should be able to get this down to 1.35-1.36 for sure and 1.26-1.27 if i get a dagger drop on beta.

I didn't record this run but will do a new 1-10 orc rogue where i stream it on twitch & might upload to youtube too :)

Twitch.tv/tactics_lol if u want to see some beta speedrunning

Yar teebling s1atan
Horde Hunter 11 posts
5 days ago (Beta)
5 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

So with no access to beta im stuck practicing on pservers again. My goal is to hopefully be within the top 40 people hitting 60 on my faction, hitting 60 within 6 days of launch.

This time, I decided on Lightbringer. With the amount of people also doing practice runs in the early levels I thought it would give me a more realistic idea of what launch may be like, with the amount of people thinning out the higher you get.

Completed 2 runs to 30 sofar, with the second run being around 20h 40min - pretty meh but if I can post that time come launch I wont be complaining.
On my third run I managed to beat my PB to 20 by around 20 mins, at 8 hours 25mins. Going to take this through to 30 again and hopefully be under that 20 hour mark. After that im gonna start taking all three through the 30-40.

teebling Yar
Mage 1 post
5 days ago (Beta)
5 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Vanilla Repack, Gnome Mage.

1 Hour, 24 Minutes, 5 Seconds

https://i.imgur.com/mRasFB7.jpg

Shaman Restoration
Horde Shaman 44 posts
5 days ago (Beta)
5 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

All these runs are impressive, even though I prefer to slowroll. Could be useful for an alt perhaps.

Selexin
4 posts
Orc
Shaman
Orc Shaman 4 posts
5 days ago (Beta)
5 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

For shaman leveling:
I don´t know if its worth, going WC for the 2h staff @lvl18-20. U will use it till lvl 32+ (thats like 12-14+ lvls) and its a pretty big dmg boost. i did it twice. first grp took about 1h30min-1h45min. you can easily finish 4 out of the 8 quests in one run. 4 quests are about 10k xp. with the dungeon xp i did around 12k/h. how much xp/h u get by normal leveling @ around lvl 18-20? something like 17k/h?
second group was slow af. it took us 2h15min to finish it.

beside the 2h weapon from the quest, u can get some nice other armor pieces too...

what do u guys think? is it worth it?