The Barrens
Horde brank
2 months ago
2 months ago
  •  Unread

You can find me here.
I can’t stream too often as work is fairly busy right now but I may stream some DM:E Whip Lasher and Badlands Earth Elemental farm tonight..

teeblingSyturioCallMeDara
Currently playing on Northdale PvP, a Light’s Hope private server and my own closed server. Testing leveling routes, grinding efficiency, and trying to improve personal Hunter speedrun times.

Undercity
EU Ragnaros
brank
Alliance
Alliance brank
2 months ago
2 months ago
  •  Unread

Yo [mention]Jpy[/mention]
That link is the mobile version of Twitch, remove the "m." from it so it works for Desktop users too :)

Jpy
Image  Check out my Engineering Guide for WoW Vanilla / Classic 2018!
The Barrens
Horde brank
2 months ago
2 months ago
  •  Unread

[mention]Syturio[/mention]
Fixed! Sorry, posted from my phone last night.

Syturio
Currently playing on Northdale PvP, a Light’s Hope private server and my own closed server. Testing leveling routes, grinding efficiency, and trying to improve personal Hunter speedrun times.

brank
2 months ago
2 months ago
  •  Unread

It's kind of awkward right now finding private server streamers through the Twitch search, unless you hear about them from someone. A few guildies of mine plan to stream and are already slowly dipping into it. Once Classic hits, finding streamers/viewers for it won't be an issue, though. Good luck to you!

Jpy
Discord Admin @ Classic WoW Guilds : https://discordapp.com/invite/HNT7UPq
The Barrens
Horde brank
2 months ago
2 months ago
  •  Unread

@audy I agree, no one wants to be banned for streaming private servers. If I search classic wow or Northdale I can usually find 1-2. I just got in the habit of following any private server streamers I stumble on.

Teldrassil
US Sargeras
brank
Alliance
Hunter
Alliance Hunter brank
2 months ago
2 months ago
  •  Unread

Does YouTube punish for streaming private servers as well? Might be a decent alternative if they do not.

I've given some thoughts about starting a stream but don't want to get any effort snuffed out by a ban.

The Barrens
Horde brank
2 months ago
2 months ago
  •  Unread

To my understanding, they will only ban you if you get really popular. I consistently see the same people streaming at 50-100 viewers. Not sure about YouTube.