Paladin Protection
Night Elf Warrior 3 posts
2 weeks ago (Pre-release)
2 weeks ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

For me it's the shaman. One of the numerous reasons for why I want to be a hunter is simply due to the massive survivability the paladin has. Besides, I've always been a warrior at heart, so when I finally decided on mage, I must say the decision basically made itself.

*screams into a pillow*

teebling ShamelessEU Gensei s1atan Pluuf Zord Selexin Wormfood Hashsashin Merode Rootdancer Pagwani CallMeDara
Warlock Affliction
Undead Warlock 15 posts
1 week ago (Pre-release)
1 week ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Mage. AoE farming, portals, great CC, free food and water... Every class has cool stuff, but mage just has the most cool stuff imo :biggrin:

Revz
Druid Feral
Druid 11 posts
1 week ago (Pre-release)
1 week ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Have spent a long time trying to narrow it down.. Still undecisive

At the moment my list goes something like this 1) Hunter, 2) Mage, 3) Paladin or Priest.. And still havent fully decided on Horde or Alliance
Horde due to nature of leveling since I am familiar with it and would know my way to later levels
Alliance due to dwarfs and the fact that I did not play them at all back in vanilla

The only thing I am certain of is I will be making a few 19s..

Druid Feral
Bnet:

Ewilez#2588

Night Elf Druid 3 posts
1 week ago (Pre-release)
1 week ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

rly idk what i will play, idk if horde or alliance. :D i'm thinking about human/undead Mage, Undead Warlock or NE Druid, but i have few months to decide. I was determined play Mage, but now i rly don't know. I don't like to play many characters i prefer have one main so its hard to make right decision. :D

unexpected favorite is priest :D

Ironforge
Dwarf Paladin 5 posts
1 week ago (Pre-release)
1 week ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

my 1st ever character on beta was a Tauren Hunter. Loved it. Only played to level 10, as coming from EQ I knew immediately what this game was going to be and wanted to save the experience for launch to experience it all fresh. Played around with all the classes to level 10 to get a feel for which one it was I would take. Paladin was the last class as I just hated it in EQ and thought it would be similar. Man I was wrong and fell for it immediately.

That was beta.

Launch happened and that change to the class gutted that love and around level 40 on Live I finally rerolled back to a Hunter never to go back to that Paladin. I've always regretted not sticking with the class.

This is my chance to finally rectify that issue and I plan on taking that Paladin to end-game no matter how long of a time it takes to level.

Priest Holy
6 posts
Undead
Priest
Undead Priest 6 posts
1 week ago (Pre-release)
1 week ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Holy Priest,
I like healing, easy(atleast easier) to get group for dungeons and I just like the playstyle :)

Priest Holy
Discord:

Starken#5748

Bnet:

Starken#2325

Priest 2 posts
2 days ago (Pre-release)
2 days ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Healing Priest, easy spot for raid.

Walk in the light.
Teldrassil
Night Elf Druid 13 posts
1 day ago (Pre-release)
1 day ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

My first character I stuck with after trying a few other classes was a NE Druid, I loved that guy, you bet I'll be doing it again for classic! I can't decide if I want to play Hunter, Mage, or Shaman for a Horde alt.

ImageImage