Night Elf
Hunter
5 days ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Pippina wrote:
5 days ago
Telvaine wrote:
5 days ago
Update because why not; so I joined a random guild and the guild was really hurting for locks. So obviously I decided to level my lock alt and I am definitely having a good time. To be honest though I’m really looking forward to TBC now, and I’m almost prepping more for that than I am playing classic at this point. I really want to raid, but I’m also dead set on having all the classes I want to play for TBC leveled to 60 so I don’t have to waste time during TBC leveling 1-60. I want a Druid, lock, and rogue. WTB more time in the day to waste playing WoW Classic...
I wouldn't get too invested in levelling all the alts you want to bring to TBC. Not only has TBC not even formally been announced yet, we still have no idea if we get to bring characters with us from classic servers. It's a definite possibility, but nobody knows what the migration plan will be - if there even is any.
I definitely see your point but those are also all classes I would like to play in classic so I’m not terribly worried about it. Telling myself I’m prepping for TBC is just my way of convincing myself that I’m not wasting my time leveling them, and by the same token if we can migrate them to TBC, I definitely doing want to waste all that time leveling them when I could actually have for different toons to play at max level.

Telvaine - Night Elf Hunter
Raikan - Night Elf Druid
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US
Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
Gnome
Warrior
3 days ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

I really don't want to transfer my classic characters to TBC, but I am planning to play them as my TBC characters. I'm not planning to start new ones in TBC. This puts me in a weird situation where I might have to start new copies of my current characters in classic at some point :lol: cuz if the formal plan is to transfer new characters instead of copying them to TBC realms, then I'm absolutely going to start clones of them in classic as whatever the TBC launch date comes so I'd be able to move them over instead and leave their originals back on classic. I've already started a level 1 druid named Beardozerr to reserve the name in case I can't straight copy Beardozer over.

Rogue Subtlety
US Grobbulus
Night Elf
Hunter
1 hour ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Pippina wrote:
3 days ago
I really don't want to transfer my classic characters to TBC, but I am planning to play them as my TBC characters. I'm not planning to start new ones in TBC. This puts me in a weird situation where I might have to start new copies of my current characters in classic at some point :lol: cuz if the formal plan is to transfer new characters instead of copying them to TBC realms, then I'm absolutely going to start clones of them in classic as whatever the TBC launch date comes so I'd be able to move them over instead and leave their originals back on classic. I've already started a level 1 druid named Beardozerr to reserve the name in case I can't straight copy Beardozer over.
Lol I really hope they don’t make us do that. I don’t see why they wouldn’t just let us copy them, is there some downside I’m not understanding?

Telvaine - Night Elf Hunter
Raikan - Night Elf Druid
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US