US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 155
Tauren
Druid
2 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Chablo wrote:
2 months ago
I work in law enforcement. We have a weird schedule. 2 days on 2 off 3 on 2 off 2 on 3 off. i work 6pm - 6am. I'm leveling two characters mage is at 25 and hunter is at 13. I play the mage when the wife isn't playing and hunter with her.
Same here, irregular shifts in 40+ hours a week. 2 kids a wife 3,4 times a week training sports & renovating a house.

No classic for now at this point, heck sleep is overrated.

Mulgore
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 83
Tauren
Warrior
2 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

It's amazing to look back and think how much time we put in this game when we were younger. No doubt, between my warrior and DK on retail, I have over 365 days /played. That's a scary thought to think I spent a year of my life in Azeroth (and various other continents) yet cannot wait to get back. I guess it really has become a home away from home.

Rogue Subtlety
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 258
Night Elf
Hunter
2 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

It sucks having real life obligations, but that's part of being an adult lol. I have probably spent a lot more time on classic than I should have, which is not anywhere near as much as I should have.

But such is life. On the bright side, one of the reasons I love classic so much more than retail is because I don't feel obligated to log in and do chores every day. The lack of artifact power, world quests, and other daily chores means that if I have to take a week off, nothing has changed. I just pick up right where I left off, and I'm not punished for not completing my daily chores.

Thank goodness we have classic.

Telvaine - Night Elf Hunter
Vennrick - Human Warrior
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US
donator Posts: 3
Dwarf
Hunter
2 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Yeah, I'm in school 30 hrs a week and working as a waiter 25, so I have had to choose between WoW and sleep, and I haven't slept much! 😆

Warrior Protection
US Skeram
donator Posts: 3
Tauren
Warrior
2 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Doing my best to remember that we will all hit 60 and eventually be raiding again, trying not to rush it or get annoyed