View results
Poll  •  What the bloody hell are ya ?!?
Alterac Valley
User avatar
EU Wyrmthalak
Posts: 175
Likes: 361
Dwarf
Paladin
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

What are ya ?!?

Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1333
Likes: 2560
Orc
Warrior
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Gender bender here

Shaman Enhancement
User avatar
Posts: 147
Likes: 54
Horde
Shaman
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I can't stand the voice of female characters, it just throws me off completely if I play with one. (I'm a dude, so I play with male characters) Especially in a game like this where I will spend a long time...

My bank alts are female though. Just for some change and usually in real banks there are females that I am in contact with.

Winterspring
User avatar
EU Mirage Raceway
Posts: 35
Likes: 37
Night Elf
Warrior
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Male playing female.

I wanted to play Warrior and Druid on the Alliance side, and play them at the same time, so I had to be Night Elf.
I didn't want to have the huge NE male models taking up screen real estate, especially given that I'm looking at 2 clients at once.
I chose female avatars because honestly I don't think it matters for anything other than my personal experience with the game. If people want to assume I'm female that's fine, I will correct them if I have to but otherwise their assumptions are their own.

Never stop never stopping.
Rogue Combat
User avatar
US Westfall
Posts: 211
Likes: 144
Orc
Rogue
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

atkars wrote:
4 months ago
I can't stand the voice of female characters, it just throws me off completely if I play with one. (I'm a dude, so I play with male characters) Especially in a game like this where I will spend a long time...

My bank alts are female though. Just for some change and usually in real banks there are females that I am in contact with.
oof...


@Uncle Ganus McAnus I'm currently playing a female character, but my choice in race/gender comes down to casting and attack animations and if tier armor looks weird on them or not. I could care less about the gender itself.

Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1333
Likes: 2560
Orc
Warrior
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I say Uncle Ganus, that https://classic.wowhead.com/item=20562 isn't fooling anyone! If it wasn't for that https://classic.wowhead.com/item=4096 on your chin would suspect you to be none other than https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=4507 herself! https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=7723 of yours SIR!

   Evocati Lendryn Umbra
Alterac Valley
User avatar
EU Wyrmthalak
Posts: 175
Likes: 361
Dwarf
Paladin
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
4 months ago
I say Uncle Ganus, that https://classic.wowhead.com/item=20562 isn't fooling anyone! If it wasn't for that https://classic.wowhead.com/item=4096 on your chin would suspect you to be none other than https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=4507 herself! https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=7723 of yours SIR!
By the https://classic.wowhead.com/item=5810/fresh-carcass of https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=4314/gorkas, I say ! The impudence of this orkling !! You should've grown some spine and roll on PvP realm instead of hiding behind the flags !!!

Badlands
User avatar
EU Flamelash
Posts: 412
Likes: 152
Horde
Shaman
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I am almost sure @Uncle Ganus McAnus is a super sophisticated AI gone rogue.

   Pippina
Image    Image   Image  Image
Alterac Valley
User avatar
EU Wyrmthalak
Posts: 175
Likes: 361
Dwarf
Paladin
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Caperfin wrote:
4 months ago
I am almost sure @Uncle Ganus McAnus is a super sophisticated AI gone rogue.

   Umbra
Ashenvale
User avatar
US Fairbanks
Posts: 873
Likes: 700
Gnome
Warrior
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Caperfin wrote:
4 months ago
I am almost sure @Uncle Ganus McAnus is a super sophisticated AI gone rogue.
Super sophisticated?

Ashenvale
User avatar
US Fairbanks
Posts: 873
Likes: 700
Gnome
Warrior
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I'm 6'3, 280lbs, run a powerlifting gym in my garage, have a 556lb deadlift PR & a gnome warrior with pink ponytails.

The gnome is an alt this time around, but it's like a 15 year old child at this point. I can't not have it around even if it's not my main right now.

Badlands
User avatar
EU Flamelash
Posts: 412
Likes: 152
Horde
Shaman
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Pippina wrote:
4 months ago
Super sophisticated?
super duper sophisticated?

Image    Image   Image  Image
Ashenvale
User avatar
US Fairbanks
Posts: 873
Likes: 700
Gnome
Warrior
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Caperfin wrote:
4 months ago
Pippina wrote:
4 months ago
Super sophisticated?
super duper sophisticated?
I'd go more along the lines of a drunk AI

Teldrassil
User avatar
EU Firemaw
Posts: 445
Likes: 213
Alliance
Priest
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I play female characters very rarely. I value character immersion highly.

Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
Deadwind Pass
User avatar
US Grobbulus
Posts: 223
Likes: 121
Orc
Warrior
4 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Assault Helicopter reporting.

   Pippina
<Tyranny>
Herod - PvP
Similar topics
to 'By the fancy dress of Lady Falther'ess, I say !!!'
Posts ViewsLast post