View results
Poll  •  What faction are you?
Felwood
User avatar
Guild:

<Four Talons>


Discord:

<Four Talons>


Posts: 126
Likes: 47
126 posts
Gnome
Mage
Gnome Mage 126 posts
4 days ago (Beta)
4 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Who has joined Golemagg?
what faction are you? =)

workin' for that https://classic.wowhead.com/item=17103/ ... -mageblade

| Kazumi - Frost Mage | Golemagg PVP|
Image
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Discord:

Eaglebrace#4536


Bnet:

MegaFlare#2461


Posts: 17
Likes: 6
17 posts
Horde
Warlock
Horde Warlock 17 posts
4 days ago (Beta)
4 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I will be playing on horde with friends.
Hope it will be balanced :)

*please vote horde* :twisted:

Image
" Embrace the shadow."
Felwood
User avatar
Guild:

<Four Talons>


Discord:

<Four Talons>


Posts: 126
Likes: 47
126 posts
Gnome
Mage
Gnome Mage 126 posts
3 days ago (Beta)
3 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Crogek wrote:
4 days ago
I will be playing on horde with friends.
Hope it will be balanced :)

*please vote horde* :twisted:
I hope for balance too :)
the results so far aren't what I was expecting. Golemagg the incinerator sounds like a monster that the Horde would tame.

   Crogek
| Kazumi - Frost Mage | Golemagg PVP|
Image
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Discord:

Eaglebrace#4536


Bnet:

MegaFlare#2461


Posts: 17
Likes: 6
17 posts
Horde
Warlock
Horde Warlock 17 posts
3 days ago (Beta)
3 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Kazukii wrote:
3 days ago
Crogek wrote:
4 days ago
I will be playing on horde with friends.
Hope it will be balanced :)

*please vote horde* :twisted:
I hope for balance too :)
the results so far aren't what I was expecting. Golemagg the incinerator sounds like a monster that the Horde would tame.
Yeah indeed, then there is a golemagg discord that has alot of horde than alliance too.
But yeah, one can hope :)

Image
" Embrace the shadow."
Arathi Basin
User avatar
Guild:

GRIND


Posts: 309
Likes: 140
Undead Priest 309 posts
3 days ago (Beta)
3 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

If I roll (depends on guild decision) I will roll Horde!

Undead Priest @ <GRIND>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Ironforge
User avatar
Posts: 14
Likes: 4
14 posts
Alliance
Rogue
Alliance Rogue 14 posts
3 days ago (Beta)
3 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Golemagg here too and will roll Alliance

Image


Realm : Golemagg (PvP EU) / Alliance
Felwood
User avatar
Guild:

<Four Talons>


Discord:

<Four Talons>


Posts: 126
Likes: 47
126 posts
Gnome
Mage
Gnome Mage 126 posts
2 days ago (Beta)
2 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

nice, it's looking fairly balanced =)
Good luck everyone!

| Kazumi - Frost Mage | Golemagg PVP|
Image
Arathi Highlands
User avatar
Bnet:

losbe#2249


Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Alliance Paladin 2 posts
2 days ago (Beta)
2 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

For the glory of the ALLIANCE!

Elpsykongroo - Holy Paladin - Golemagg PvP
Mulgore
User avatar
Discord:

Erik.M#9357


Bnet:

Erik#23502


Posts: 122
Likes: 78
122 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 122 posts
2 days ago (Beta)
2 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Crogek wrote:
3 days ago
Kazukii wrote:
3 days ago
Crogek wrote:
4 days ago
I will be playing on horde with friends.
Hope it will be balanced :)

*please vote horde* :twisted:
I hope for balance too :)
the results so far aren't what I was expecting. Golemagg the incinerator sounds like a monster that the Horde would tame.
Yeah indeed, then there is a golemagg discord that has alot of horde than alliance too.
But yeah, one can hope :)
The Golemagg Discord has around 40 more horde then alliance.

Horde Druid - Golemagg
Similar topics
to 'Golemagg - Faction poll'
Posts ViewsLast post