Somebody made a poll on official forums querying about server of choice and spoken language. This poll automatically updates demographics table below.
- Poll: https://forms.gle/RRByhMkzVTahpTWM7
- Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... skiQbD8fLA
Results might take a moment to load. Some interesting facts:
- Shazzrah has 38% higher population than Golemagg.
- Horde has higher population on PvP servers and Alliance on PvE (puny Alliance)
- Mankrik is going to be the only PvE realm with higher Horde population (over 61%)
- Spanish community is much more prevalent on Golemagg (3,81% vs 1,14%).
- Every 5th person on English EU realms won't speak English
- Every 5th person on Russian EU realms will speak English (just why?)
EDIT: Fixed url
I love this type of info :)
I can't load the results though, it keeps loading to no end :(
The link like this works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... E4X5X97wY/
Yeah, first time loading I had to refresh a couple times. Just don't open "Form responses" page once it loads - it has as many rows as polltakers, aka 27k rows atm.
That's interesting, my thoughts were the opposite. I was going to pick Shazzrah but since it's going to be so crowded..
Not sure why you would go on a English realm if you don't speak English at all. Unless you don't have one for your language that is, but still, it's 'against' the TOS to speak any other language than the official for the server (English) in public channels.
However if Blizzard actually enforce this, I don't know.
You think you do, but you don’t
Oh wow, that's 30k more responses than when I answered. I didn't expect that poll to get that many responses.
When I answered, Grobbulus was about equal in population compared to Herod.
Now it'll be harder to convince my friends that Grobbulus won't be dead within six months.
"May the eternal sun shine upon thee"