Paladin Holy
User avatar
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 95
Likes: 78
Human
Paladin
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Best of luck @Teebling - if you put the kind of dedication into your work, as you do with the site, then you got this covered for sure!

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|
Mk. Ultra - Comprehensive Guild Management Spreadsheet
A comprehensive tool for guild managers maintaining rosters & loot distribution in LC based guilds


Vault of the Silverhands, A Gear Primer for Holy Paladins
A progressive and customisable item, enchant and buff overview for Holy Paladins

Alterac Valley
User avatar
EU Gehennas
donator Posts: 83
Likes: 61
Undead
Priest
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

That's absolutely crazy. I had no idea this kind of stuff goes on!

I see, so they actually do come out of those suits? Like is the area where there are beds and such dry? Just pressurized? That was mostly what I was confused about. I wondered if they bobbed around in those suits down there for a month.

Super interesting, though. Thanks for the explanation!

Image
Ashenvale
User avatar
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 784
Likes: 608
Gnome
Warrior
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Henhouse wrote:
3 months ago
I wondered if they bobbed around in those suits down there for a month.
How would you take a shit if you were stuck in a diving suit for a month? Living conditions in there would get real bad real quick :lol:

They live in a pressure chamber for a month

Which in itself is pretty crazy, just not living inside a diving suit floating around in the ocean for a month crazy :lol:

Image
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
US Atiesh
donator Posts: 146
Likes: 101
Alliance
Hunter
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
3 months ago
Their poo goes into a sewage holding tank, then into a comminuting and disinfecting machine, then a sewage treatment plant, and out the other end as fresh water which goes into our fresh water tanks and is totally safe to drink.
Image

   teebling Kolvacs Nenski couchatron
Druid Feral
User avatar
US Herod
donator Posts: 152
Likes: 77
Tauren
Druid
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Good luck man! If you need someone to play your character while you're away, just let me know haha

Horde | Druid | Incendius | Cowligula
Warrior Fury
User avatar
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 55
Likes: 37
Troll
Warrior
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

DoomC wrote:
3 months ago
teebling wrote:
3 months ago
Their poo goes into a sewage holding tank, then into a comminuting and disinfecting machine, then a sewage treatment plant, and out the other end as fresh water which goes into our fresh water tanks and is totally safe to drink.
Image

<BourbonRaiders>
Earthfury PvP

Leslie :
Marley :
Paladin Retribution
User avatar
donator Posts: 64
Likes: 68
Dwarf
Paladin
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Kolvacs wrote:
3 months ago
DoomC wrote:
3 months ago
teebling wrote:
3 months ago
Their poo goes into a sewage holding tank, then into a comminuting and disinfecting machine, then a sewage treatment plant, and out the other end as fresh water which goes into our fresh water tanks and is totally safe to drink.
Image
I'd still drink it over Los Angeles water.

Image
Fairbanks - Alliance
US Ret Pally - Fairbanks - <Team Naked>
Ironforge
User avatar
donator Posts: 49
Likes: 24
Dwarf
Warrior
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Good luck!

Expect the worst. Hope for the best.
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1321
Likes: 2536
Orc
Warrior
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

It’s tomorrow morning guys, I’ll see you all on the other side!

   Jon Bloodspray neofrag Gallow Selexin Nenski daisyKutter s1atan Frosken
Ashenvale
User avatar
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 784
Likes: 608
Gnome
Warrior
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
2 months ago
It’s tomorrow morning guys, I’ll see you all on the other side!
Give em hell Teebs.

Image
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
OC Arugal
donator Posts: 301
Likes: 341
Undead
Warrior
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
2 months ago
It’s tomorrow morning guys, I’ll see you all on the other side!
Actual image of @teebling acing the exam
Image

   Stupeed
<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde
Powered by https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel, our Fuel Rats go above and beyond to help out others.
Will you answer the call?
Guild Info ~ Stories ~ Discord
Druid Feral
User avatar
OC Yojamba
donator Posts: 944
Likes: 743
Tauren
Druid
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
2 months ago
It’s tomorrow morning guys, I’ll see you all on the other side!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY @teebling ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

   Gallow
ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 35
Winterspring
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
donator Posts: 146
Likes: 55
Troll
Warrior
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

A tip if you are unsure of the answer:
Image

A reminder:
Image

And what @teebling probably though more than once about the exam.

Best of lucks!

daisyKutter - Image Troll Image Protection Image Warrior
EU PvE - Pyrewood Village - Image Horde
Deadwind Pass
User avatar
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 223
Likes: 121
Orc
Warrior
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Go get it bru! <3

<Tyranny>
Herod - PvP
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1321
Likes: 2536
Orc
Warrior
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I am very pleased to announce that I am now the proud owner of an Officer of the Watch Unlimited ticket! I did it guys!! :smile:

NOW LETS PLAY SOME FUCKING WARCRAFT

   centurion Pippina Gallow pan0phobik Kolvacs daisyKutter s1atan 5bx Gensei Bumlebi Selexin Nenski
Alterac Valley
User avatar
EU Wyrmthalak
donator Posts: 174
Likes: 360
Dwarf
Paladin
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
2 months ago
I am very pleased to announce that I am now the proud owner of an Officer of the Watch Unlimited ticket! I did it guys!! :smile:

NOW LETS PLAY SOME FUCKING WARCRAFT

Image
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
donator Posts: 223
Likes: 124
Undead
Rogue
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
2 months ago
I am very pleased to announce that I am now the proud owner of an Officer of the Watch Unlimited ticket! I did it guys!! :smile:

NOW LETS PLAY SOME FUCKING WARCRAFT
CONGRATS! :biggrin:

Ashenvale
User avatar
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 784
Likes: 608
Gnome
Warrior
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
2 months ago
I am very pleased to announce that I am now the proud owner of an Officer of the Watch Unlimited ticket! I did it guys!! :smile:

NOW LETS PLAY SOME FUCKING WARCRAFT
Well done lad, but I hate to break it to you

It's still not launch day yet :lol:

   Gallow
Image
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
OC Arugal
donator Posts: 301
Likes: 341
Undead
Warrior
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Grats!

   Selexin
<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde
Powered by https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel, our Fuel Rats go above and beyond to help out others.
Will you answer the call?
Guild Info ~ Stories ~ Discord
Warlock Demonology
User avatar
US Skeram
donator Posts: 226
Likes: 102
Horde
Warlock
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Congratulations! :D

User avatar
donator Posts: 10
Likes: 13
Night Elf
Druid
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Congrats!

Druid Feral
User avatar
OC Yojamba
donator Posts: 944
Likes: 743
Tauren
Druid
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Well done dad!!

   Gallow
ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 35
Similar topics
to 'My IRL battle in 2 weeks'
Posts ViewsLast post