Priest Discipline
User avatar
Posts: 32
Likes: 5
Horde
Priest
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I was looking for a 4k Classic WoW desktop wallpaper that's recognizable but doesn't have a big logo in the middle.
Feel free to link any wallpaper to boost the pre-classic hype!

Does anyone have a higher resolution version of this one, by any chance?
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screensh ... 530553.jpg

Winterspring
User avatar
Posts: 26
Likes: 15
Night Elf
Hunter
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

jodiug wrote:
3 months ago
I was looking for a 4k Classic WoW desktop wallpaper that's recognizable but doesn't have a big logo in the middle.
Feel free to link any wallpaper to boost the pre-classic hype!

Does anyone have a higher resolution version of this one, by any chance?
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screensh ... 530553.jpg
Would love to get my hands on that one as well!

"You can just hang outside in the sun all day, tossing a ball around...
Or you could sit at your computer and do something that matters."
- Eric Cartman
User avatar
EU Dreadmist
Posts: 229
Likes: 260
Horde
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Have you checked out teeb's wallpapers? There's the option to download them without a logo in the middle too.

   Sauva
Winterspring
User avatar
Posts: 26
Likes: 15
Night Elf
Hunter
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Relik wrote:
3 months ago
Have you checked out teeb's wallpapers? There's the option to download them without a logo in the middle too.
Thanks! Haven't seen that post before :)

"You can just hang outside in the sun all day, tossing a ball around...
Or you could sit at your computer and do something that matters."
- Eric Cartman
Priest Discipline
User avatar
Posts: 32
Likes: 5
Horde
Priest
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Relik wrote:
3 months ago
Have you checked out teeb's wallpapers? There's the option to download them without a logo in the middle too.
Awesome! I saw them but didn't realize there was a logo-less option! Thanks teeb!


Edit: for those that come back here, I made a screencap of the trailer and edited it to get the best possible quality Ironforge picture.

https://i.redd.it/sgdfbtqc73f31.jpg

Mulgore
User avatar
US Grobbulus
Posts: 83
Likes: 40
Tauren
Warrior
2 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Replying to save this thread because I'm at work. Teeb's giving my Acer Predator x34 new pretties! :D

Similar topics
to 'Desktop Wallpapers'
Posts ViewsLast post