Priest Discipline
User avatar
donator Posts: 32
Likes: 5
Horde
Priest
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I was looking for a 4k Classic WoW desktop wallpaper that's recognizable but doesn't have a big logo in the middle.
Feel free to link any wallpaper to boost the pre-classic hype!

Does anyone have a higher resolution version of this one, by any chance?

Winterspring
User avatar
donator Posts: 26
Likes: 15
Night Elf
Hunter
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

jodiug wrote:
3 months ago
I was looking for a 4k Classic WoW desktop wallpaper that's recognizable but doesn't have a big logo in the middle.
Feel free to link any wallpaper to boost the pre-classic hype!

Does anyone have a higher resolution version of this one, by any chance?
Would love to get my hands on that one as well!

"You can just hang outside in the sun all day, tossing a ball around...
Or you could sit at your computer and do something that matters."
- Eric Cartman
User avatar
EU Dreadmist
donator Posts: 229
Likes: 260
Horde
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Have you checked out teeb's wallpapers? There's the option to download them without a logo in the middle too.

   Sauva
Winterspring
User avatar
donator Posts: 26
Likes: 15
Night Elf
Hunter
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Relik wrote:
3 months ago
Have you checked out teeb's wallpapers? There's the option to download them without a logo in the middle too.
Thanks! Haven't seen that post before :)

"You can just hang outside in the sun all day, tossing a ball around...
Or you could sit at your computer and do something that matters."
- Eric Cartman
Priest Discipline
User avatar
donator Posts: 32
Likes: 5
Horde
Priest
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Relik wrote:
3 months ago
Have you checked out teeb's wallpapers? There's the option to download them without a logo in the middle too.
Awesome! I saw them but didn't realize there was a logo-less option! Thanks teeb!


Edit: for those that come back here, I made a screencap of the trailer and edited it to get the best possible quality Ironforge picture.

Mulgore
User avatar
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 83
Likes: 40
Tauren
Warrior
2 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Replying to save this thread because I'm at work. Teeb's giving my Acer Predator x34 new pretties! :D

Similar topics
to 'Desktop Wallpapers'
Posts ViewsLast post