User avatar
EU Dreadmist
Posts: 266
Likes: 299
Horde
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi folks,

Thanks for the feedback, the full logo set is now complete.

You are welcome to use these in your guides, videos etc.

[Download]

(I'm not sure how much abuse the Google Drive link can take so let me know if this doesn't work)

   s1atan teebling Syturio valyou3 Threkuul aeh Herrington Aww Felcore Gloom Rinkusan Mirris Snaugh Skye couchatron Stupeed
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1293
Likes: 2598
Orc
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Awesome man, great borders and textures!

If I could offer some advice - you'll want a bit more contrast and gamma for everything, and a bit more exposure on the text. Otherwise very cool. I'm sure these will come in handy in the future.

   Relik Samaraner
Alterac Valley
User avatar
Posts: 14
Likes: 5
Alliance
Hunter
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Looking good! :D

   Relik
Winterspring
User avatar
Posts: 47
Likes: 45
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

they look good. one suggestion: maybe you could insert an enemy from each specific dungeon into its background? like, strath could have a zombie. scholo a skeleton. ubrs a dwarf, and lbrs an orc. for example, for lbrs: have an orc, just head and shoulders, slightly offset so hes just to the right of the 'R' in rock, and behind the text. just a thought. again, they look nice.

also, could you get the teeth of the border skull to be in front of the background, instead of behind it?

   Relik
You think you do, but you do.
User avatar
EU Dreadmist
Posts: 266
Likes: 299
Horde
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Threkuul wrote:
1 year ago
they look good. one suggestion: maybe you could insert an enemy from each specific dungeon into its background? like, strath could have a zombie. scholo a skeleton. ubrs a dwarf, and lbrs an orc. for example, for lbrs: have an orc, just head and shoulders, slightly offset so hes just to the right of the 'R' in rock, and behind the text. just a thought. again, they look nice.

also, could you get the teeth of the border skull to be in front of the background, instead of behind it?
I'll see what I can do, thanks for the suggestions all!

   Threkuul
Loch modan
User avatar
EU Razorgore
Posts: 190
Likes: 117
Dwarf
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I think they look damn fine as they are. They may or may not be better with some tweaks here and there - but I dont think those are necessary. So personally I would be way more interested in seeing more of these instead of altered ones :)
Zul Farrak, Sunken Temple and BRD (in case that would be a different style) would be especially interesting to see, in case you are looking for suggestions.

   Relik
User avatar
EU Dreadmist
Posts: 266
Likes: 299
Horde
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Here's an update, don't think they look so flat and dull anymore!

User avatar
EU Dreadmist
Posts: 266
Likes: 299
Horde
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hehe, before anyone calls me out I have just noticed that Zul'Farak should be Zul'Farrak!

Doh.

   Selexin
Winterspring
User avatar
Posts: 47
Likes: 45
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

oh, i really like those new ones! a lot more flavor with the new fonts.

suggestion: maybe make the zul'farrak text yellow, like sandstone? so it would look like their buildings/ruins. also, its in the desert, so the trees dont really fit as the background. but that would look great for ZG.

   Relik
You think you do, but you do.
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1293
Likes: 2598
Orc
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Oh my they look very cool now!! Huge improvement on the old ones, well done @Relik.

   Relik
User avatar
EU Dreadmist
Posts: 266
Likes: 299
Horde
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Threkuul wrote:
1 year ago
oh, i really like those new ones! a lot more flavor with the new fonts.

suggestion: maybe make the zul'farrak text yellow, like sandstone? so it would look like their buildings/ruins. also, its in the desert, so the trees dont really fit as the background. but that would look great for ZG.
You're totally right, it was late and my mind just went straight to 'JUNGLE!' when I thought of trolls. :lol:

I'll make this one ZG instead.

   Threkuul
Winterspring
User avatar
Posts: 266
Likes: 210
Horde
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Yeah, change it to ZG, it looks great! :smile:

   Relik
Warlock Demonology
User avatar
Posts: 6
Likes: 6
Undead
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Great work so far, can't wait to see the final result!

   Relik
Death shall reign.
User avatar
EU Dreadmist
Posts: 266
Likes: 299
Horde
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Felcore wrote:
1 year ago
Great work so far, can't wait to see the final result!
Cheers, I only have 5 left to make and then I'll have every dungeon and raid available as a download soon!

User avatar
EU Dreadmist
Posts: 266
Likes: 299
Horde
11 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

The logo set is now complete!

I've updated the OP with a download link.

   teebling aeh Threkuul 5bx s1atan
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1293
Likes: 2598
Orc
Warrior
11 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Relik wrote:
11 months ago
The logo set is now complete!
IMMENSE work here man, really great stuff. You’ve definitely given them a unique (and consistent) style. Well done :smile:

Love the Ahn Qiraj font btw.

   Relik Selexin
Arathi Basin
User avatar
Posts: 326
Likes: 148
Undead
Priest
11 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Amazing Work!!!
Maybe I have some use for these, tanks a lot!

   Relik
Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Druid Restoration
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 968
Likes: 772
Tauren
Druid
11 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

These are so funky dude. Well played!!!

   Relik
ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 39
User avatar
EU Dreadmist
Posts: 266
Likes: 299
Horde
11 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
11 months ago
Relik wrote:
11 months ago
The logo set is now complete!
IMMENSE work here man, really great stuff. You’ve definitely given them a unique (and consistent) style. Well done :smile:

Love the Ahn Qiraj font btw.
Cheers teeb, the font is called BlowBrush.

Winterspring
User avatar
Posts: 266
Likes: 210
Horde
11 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Love it! Great job man!

   Relik
Teldrassil
User avatar
Posts: 51
Likes: 19
Night Elf
Hunter
11 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Thanks for this! I love it. :D

   Relik
Mage Fire
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 17
Likes: 16
Undead
Warlock
11 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

This set definitely looks great! Downloading it for future use.

May I ask, what's the name of the Wailing Caverns font, @Relik?

   Relik
Warlock Destruction
User avatar
EU Razorgore
Posts: 4
Likes: 2
Orc
Warlock
11 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

great Job Relik

   Relik
Badlands
User avatar
EU Flamelash
Posts: 412
Likes: 167
Horde
Shaman
11 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

@Relik nice! I really like the AQ one.

   Relik
Image    Image     Image
User avatar
EU Dreadmist
Posts: 266
Likes: 299
Horde
11 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Mirris wrote:
11 months ago
This set definitely looks great! Downloading it for future use.

May I ask, what's the name of the Wailing Caverns font?
I think I used the same font for this as AQ - BlowBrush.

   Mirris
Similar topics
to '[Updated] Logos for every Classic dungeon & raid'
Posts ViewsLast post