Druid
Tauren Druid 525 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

cburmeister wrote:
1 month ago
Damn I'm paying for a subscription with the hopes I can get into the beta :(
Looks like Americas & Oceania with active subs get into the next stress test.

cburmeister
ImageImage
Desolace
23 posts
Horde
Warrior
Horde Warrior 23 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I have a hard-on for Owls and gonna play Horde

Anyone tried to spirit run from Org to Teldrassil via Splintertree Post and Felwood? Running on the water under the docks in Auberdine to the tree portal and ress in NE village. Works on Pservers, but I've just heard that it might not work in Beta?

If anyone could test it I would be very grateful.

Undercity
Discord:

snickerwicket#6165

Bnet:

dieversion#1658

Horde Druid 80 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

5bx wrote:
1 week ago

Anyone tried to spirit run from Org to Teldrassil via Splintertree Post and Felwood? Running on the water under the docks in Auberdine to the tree portal and ress in NE village. Works on Pservers, but I've just heard that it might not work in Beta?

I love this and would also like to know! Didn't they close the beta today?

Alliance Paladin 9 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Can addons be used in beta?

Arathi Basin
Guild:

GRIND

Undead Priest 262 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Rolopolo wrote:
1 week ago
Can addons be used in beta?
Yes, but not all at the moment. They need to Port it over.

Undead Priest @ <GRIND>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Alliance Paladin 9 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Thank you

Deadwind Pass
Undead Rogue 18 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

snickerwicket wrote:
1 week ago
5bx wrote:
1 week ago

I don't think this is possible in beta. I tried something of the sorts to and ran while dead to a spirit healer I had never been to before, when I accepted the res sickness it popped me back to a different graveyard, one that I had been to.

Alterac Valley
162 posts
Alliance
Druid
Alliance Druid 162 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

v1stra wrote:
1 week ago
snickerwicket wrote:
1 week ago
5bx wrote:
1 week ago

I don't think this is possible in beta. I tried something of the sorts to and ran while dead to a spirit healer I had never been to before, when I accepted the res sickness it popped me back to a different graveyard, one that I had been to.
Yeah, Graveyards take you back to the closest to your corpse if you release on the beta IIRC. People tried the Nelf run and it reset them entirely :lol:

Blizzard Entertainment
You think you do, but you don’t
Desolace
23 posts
Horde
Warrior
Horde Warrior 23 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Tec wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah, Graveyards take you back to the closest to your corpse if you release on the beta IIRC. People tried the Nelf run and it reset them entirely
There's always the hard way - drown under the boat in Auberdine, and ress when it departs. Then run hard to the left towards the tree entrance to Teldrassil and try to get through. If you die you should be at the Spirit Healer in the north of Darkshore - and it 'should' be possible to run over the water to the tree again.

Undercity
Discord:

snickerwicket#6165

Bnet:

dieversion#1658

Horde Druid 80 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

5bx wrote:
1 week ago
Tec wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah, Graveyards take you back to the closest to your corpse if you release on the beta IIRC. People tried the Nelf run and it reset them entirely
There's always the hard way - drown under the boat in Auberdine, and ress when it departs. Then run hard to the left towards the tree entrance to Teldrassil and try to get through. If you die you should be at the Spirit Healer in the north of Darkshore - and it 'should' be possible to run over the water to the tree again.
This kind of stuff is why I love WoW. World of Warcraft is a great game with a good central goal, but it really shines as a way for you to pursue goofy personal sidequests. Want to make a level 10 dodge twink? Go for it! Waste an afternoon getting an owl from the Night Elves' zone? The world's your oyster!