2 posts
1 week ago (Pre-release)
1 week ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to present you the website i made to display all the BiS Lists for each class and stages in a more graphic view and i hope you will enjoy it :)

wowclassicbis.com

Features so far :

• Stage 1 to 6 with pre raid for stage 1 and 2
  • All nine class and the most used specializations
  • Horde/Alliance specifications when needed
  • Tooltip on click with link to wowhead (classic)
Todo list :
  • adding RF/RN/RO set
  • adding more spec if possible (ret, tankladin, boomkin, enhancement ...) or playstyle (TPS set for tank etc..)
  • dressing room

Feel free to report any bug or suggestion !

IMPORTANT NOTE : DATA are from the most complete spreedsheet created by pingaan (his reddit - discord : pingaan#5396) and can be found here. If you disagree with some items or choice, i recommand to you to direcly discuss it with him or post here

Orgrimmar
Horde Warrior 25 posts
1 week ago (Pre-release)
1 week ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Absolutely amazing, What a great contribution!

Druid Restoration
Horde Druid 47 posts
1 week ago (Pre-release)
1 week ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Great tool. I'd love it if I could select a race too, and by extension if it showed the player model wearing the gear.

Mulgore
Guild:

Monstrous Bear Hugs

48 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 48 posts
1 week ago (Pre-release)
1 week ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Really love the layout, it is a lot prettier than the google docs spreadsheet.
There seem to be a few odd mistakes in there for gearing, but that might be errors in the spreadsheet itself.
I will take a look. Overall really sweet though.

Making a EU Horde offpeak times and/or weekend raiding guild in Classic! PM if interested :)
Meff
Meff
1 week ago (Pre-release)
1 week ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Nice. Could we get one for pvp? Seems hard to find pvp bis lists.

Horde Mage 39 posts
1 week ago (Pre-release)
1 week ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Excellent excellent stuff! Very handy, but the Google docs also show the next in slot BIS option of the nr1 is hardly available.

Warrior Arms
Orc Warrior 85 posts
1 week ago (Pre-release)
1 week ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

This is super neat! Thanks!

2 posts
1 week ago (Pre-release)
1 week ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Rootdancer wrote:
1 week ago
Great tool. I'd love it if I could select a race too, and by extension if it showed the player model wearing the gear.
Race is the next thing i will add for melee class mainly because it change the weapons you must get (orc -> axe, human -> sword etc..) and some other parts (Edgemaster's Handguards etc...). Dressing room is also on my todo-list.
Meff wrote:
1 week ago
Nice. Could we get one for pvp? Seems hard to find pvp bis lists.
There is no resilience or stuff like that on vanilla so pve/pvp stuff are ofen pretty close.
Forsakenone wrote:
1 week ago
Excellent excellent stuff! Very handy, but the Google docs also show the next in slot BIS option of the nr1 is hardly available.
I already ignore the "too difficult to get" items like legendary (thunderfury, etc..) or low droprate items (ironfoe, etc...). I'm thinking about adding 2 or 3 items that are close to BiS but it's a lot of work

Thanks all for the kind words :)

Shaman Enhancement
52 posts
Tauren
Shaman
Tauren Shaman 52 posts
1 week ago (Pre-release)
1 week ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Thanks, that's a great tool. If it's possible, I'd suggest you add more alternatives on hover. Most of BIS lists just point to one item (for example crafted with tailoring) and if you're unlucky, you have to do research to find out what's the second or even third best thing.

s1atan
I used to play Warn, human mage on The Maelstrom EU <Ashbringer | Rachell's Angels | Entrophy | Relentless>
Shaman Restoration
Guild:

Deja Vu

Discord:

Nitro#9881

3 posts
Horde
Shaman
Horde Shaman 3 posts
5 days ago (Pre-release)
5 days ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Merode wrote:
1 week ago
Thanks, that's a great tool. If it's possible, I'd suggest you add more alternatives on hover. Most of BIS lists just point to one item (for example crafted with tailoring) and if you're unlucky, you have to do research to find out what's the second or even third best thing.
If you look up osrs bis there's a good example of extra items. They add a X to delete the current one and a second best appears etc.

Otherwise this is great!!!!