Rogue Combat
User avatar
Guild:

Super Adventure Club


Posts: 202
Likes: 142
Orc Rogue 202 posts
4 months ago (Pre-release)
4 months ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

I REFUSE TO PLAY WOW CLASSIC FOR TODAY ONLY

Alterac Valley
User avatar
Discord:

Henhouse#1234


Bnet:

Henhouse#1695


Posts: 80
Likes: 58
Alliance Priest 80 posts
4 months ago (Pre-release)
4 months ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

I knew it was April Fools, but given how we've been receiving blue news every couple of days, I really believed this was a legitimate post after getting near finishing the 2nd paragraph. :lol:

Image
Warrior Protection
User avatar
Discord:

teebling#5444


Bnet:

Teeb#2674


Posts: 1152
Likes: 2171
525 posts
Orc
Warrior
Orc Warrior 525 posts
4 months ago (Pre-release)
4 months ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

All jokes aside - sharding is still very much in their thoughts and for them to make a joke about it shows they have listened to community concerns and backlash about lack of rp pvp.

Druid Feral
User avatar
Guild:

<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats>


Discord:

RyderSelexin#1527


Bnet:

RyderSelexin#1781


Posts: 757
Likes: 554
525 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 525 posts
4 months ago (Pre-release)
4 months ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
4 months ago
All jokes aside - sharding is still very much in their thoughts and for them to make a joke about it shows they have listened to community concerns and backlash about lack of rp pvp.
This was written by Solvieg :lol:

ImageImage
Warrior Protection
User avatar
Discord:

teebling#5444


Bnet:

Teeb#2674


Posts: 1152
Likes: 2171
525 posts
Orc
Warrior
Orc Warrior 525 posts
4 months ago (Pre-release)
4 months ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote:
4 months ago
teebling wrote:
4 months ago
All jokes aside - sharding is still very much in their thoughts and for them to make a joke about it shows they have listened to community concerns and backlash about lack of rp pvp.
This was written by Solvieg :lol:
Oh shit :lol: you fucking double-got me @Solveig. I SAY!

   Selexin
Ashenvale
User avatar
Discord:

Solveig#0001


Posts: 72
Likes: 58
72 posts
Night Elf
Rogue
Night Elf Rogue 72 posts
4 months ago (Pre-release)
4 months ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
4 months ago
Selexin wrote:
4 months ago
teebling wrote:
4 months ago
All jokes aside - sharding is still very much in their thoughts and for them to make a joke about it shows they have listened to community concerns and backlash about lack of rp pvp.
This was written by Solvieg :lol:
Oh shit :lol: you fucking double-got me @Solveig. I SAY!
:twisted:

Image
Rogue Subtlety
User avatar
Posts: 17
Likes: 14
Horde Rogue 17 posts
4 months ago (Pre-release)
4 months ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

/pvp please

:ugeek: Think of a number between 1 and 10 :confused: . Multiply it by 9 and subtract 1 :smile: . Now close your eyes :mad: . It's dark isn't it? :cool:
Similar topics
to '[April Fools] Blue Post Update - Toggleable Realm Types'
Posts ViewsLast post