Warrior Protection
Discord:

teebling#5444

Bnet:

Teeb#2674

Orc Warrior 525 posts
3 months ago (Pre-release)

Hey guys,

Just a quick reminder about forum etiquette. This isn't going to be stickied or anything but I just wanted to bring it to your attention. Not sure how many people here are used to posting on old school forums but there's usually a few unsaid 'rules' which people respect:

If you have a personal problem with someone, take it to private messages. There's no need for topics to be derailed and get ugly over pettiness - it doesn't look good to new people joining. Feel free to disagree and discuss matters to do with the game, that's why the forum is here - but please be civil and friendly in all exchanges.
If you're going to necro a topic that is almost a year old, please have something relevant and interesting to say which actually justifies necroing it. Reviving an old topic just to say 'yeah me too' or something of no consequence like that is poor manners and hurts the forum's health.
If the right-side of the home page looks like this when you have finished posting:

Then you are doing a bad. This kind of carpet-bomb posting actually destroys the flow of discussion and disincentivises posting from other members who can't get a word in. People doing this will have their posts deleted and their levels set back.
I hoped I'd never have to say stuff like this but in recent weeks there's been a sharp increase and I don't want this to become the norm. Like I said this is not going to be stickied but if I feel that people need a reminder I will bump this topic up to make sure people see it. I hope you don't resent me personally for posting this topic - it is after all my responsibility as the site owner to make sure the forums are steered in the right direction and that the place is maintained and moderated properly. I've worked very hard on BC over the last year and I don't want to be held up or criticised for wanting to keep the place running smoothly.

If you have any questions or concerns PM me. This topic is locked.

Teeb

Mr_Rosh Abannon Alnir Stka rexarlet Nymis Henhouse Dolamite rijndael centurion Selexin Syturio Forsakenone atkars
Admin • Bug reportsAvatar requests
There is nothing like watching a dead rogue not releasing his ghost so he can watch me slowly bleeding out, only to pop stoneform and teabag him with my rocky balls. Samarener the Dwarf, 2019.