Guild Name: To be voted on
NA-PvE, HORDE ENGLISH ONLY
Looking to Fill Staff Positions
We are a multi-layered Guild
Raid times don't work? Join and recruit for your own raid team aligned with your timeframe/playstyle, and lead your Wing!
I want more than 1 raid team per playstyle to allow players with different play times to have a raid team akin to their timeframe and playstyle. Its the "Wing" System. So everyone can apply!
Don't want the pressure of leading a wing? Don't worry, your only job is to recruit for your wing, you can if you wish leave the politics to me.
Community: Everyone outside of the guild that has joined our discord and became community members who have interaction access to the Guild, allowing even more people for you to play with
Casual: Plays fun
RT: Sat/Sun 8-10 PM CST
Casual+: Casuals who want to apply themselves to the guild by way of farming resources, maxing out a profession etc
RT: Wed/Thurs 6-10 PM CST
Hardcore: Players who accept mandatory requirements and take on the pressure and the time constraints of being a Hardcore Raider.
RT: Wed/Thurs/Fri 6-10 PM CST
Hardcore PVP: People who strive for rank 14, and join the BG Team
QT: Every Day, 2 hours minimum
There will be no rules/restrictions, freedom of speech/actions, no bullshit, just community
Because it's multilayered players who find themselves changed don't have to leave the guild to join a guild that is their new playstyle because we cater to all playstyles, and the Wing system allows any schedule to work!
We also have a Daily/Tradechat/AH system in Discord
Ask me questions. If you are interested but on the fence, just PM me and I can answer anything you'd like. We play a private server for practice
If you are looking to merge your guild into ours, PM me on discord
<https://discord.gg/Rmxwbu3> APPLY HERE
Chocolate Milk is an EU-based Horde PvP raiding guild eagerly awaiting Classic WoW launch. We were established in 2015 on the private server Nostalrius and are comprised of friends new and old with the desire to be competitive in a semi-hardcore fashion and with a positive atmosphere.
On Nostalrius PvE and the subsequent servers after its takedown we were the top Horde guild, claiming all the server firsts Horde side and dominating world bosses for the longest time. We realize a private server is not neccesarily representative of how Classic will be but we aspire to be the same kind of guild we were if not better.
Raiding endgame content at a competitive level
Enjoyable raid nights that we look forward to
Creating and maintaining a stable and friendly community
Friendly, constructive and non-toxic behavior
A character maintained to a high standard
Close to 100% attendance with absences informed in advance
High levels of preparation and the ability to learn mechanics quickly
Absolute knowledge of your class and the flexibility to bring it's full potential
Effective communication during raids
A competitive drive to improve not only yourself but the team as a whole.
Monday 20:00 - 23:00
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00
<Asylum> [Semi-HC] [PVP] [A]
Who are we and who are we looking for?
- We are an international group of over 80 people, consisting of various backgrounds. We have both experienced and inexperienced members.
- We are looking to create a mature gaming community where everyone is valued and people support each other.
- We are open to hybrids and off-specs if people are willing to make them work.
- Our goal is to clear all the content
- As a group we try to keep an open mind and are willing to work with all people that share our values.
- We have an experienced core of players with private servers and the original vanilla experience (PvE and PvP)
- Certain positions, schedules, activities will be decided by consensus. Checks and Balances are to be placed on all officers.
- Reasoning for all important decisions are to be made public internally and are open for debate.
- 2 Raid rosters
- Monday and Tuesday: 19:00 - 23:00 (+-30min, CET/CEST)
- Loot system: Undecided (LC leaning)
- While full optimization regarding buffs, potion etc. is not required (in early game), people who put in the effort and support others will be rewarded accordingly.
- No matter if you are an individual or represent a group, we are always glad to hear from you.
- We accept casuals and inexperienced players (and socials), so all you really need is kindness and a good mood. We do not condone toxic behavior.
- You can be a hybrid without being treated as a second class citizen. (We accept a very limited amount)
- If you decide to raid with us as a core raider, we expect you to improve over time and have a good attendance rate.
For any questions or feedback, feel free to message me on discord (tom#8446)
<Maelstrom> NA-PvP Alliance community is recruiting more players for the launch of WoW-Classic.
We’re a serious progression guild with a 3 night per week raid schedule. T/W/TH @ 8-11pm Central Time. Our core team consists of many members who successfully lead and cleared Naxxramas on private servers as well as has been a part of other top 100 retail guilds in the past.
Currently we have been raiding together on a private test server in preparation for the release of Classic. We expect all recruits to participate in our Tuesday practice raids.We strongly believe that by playing together prior to launch of Classic will give us an advantage in terms of progression as well as allow us to get know each other better.
Current Class Needs
We expect all trials as well as members to be able to maintain a nearly perfect raid attendance. All players are expected to be online at least 15 minutes prior to raid start with consumables, repair money, proper gear enchants, and a good attitude. Members will be required to level a 20 warlock and summoning alts for world bosses.
Maelstrom uses a loot council system where officers award loot to members based on attendance, size of upgrade, performance inside and outside of a raid, and an overall benefit to the progression of the guild. To ensure fairness, officers do not vote on their own loot bids. Trials are not eligible to bid on loot unless all members have passed.
We handle Applications through our Website, these Applications will automatically be sent to our Guild Master and Officers!
Website: PM me for Website Details.
You Think You Do, But You Don't.
We are looking for dedicated team members to clear content with. We aim to create a friendly and relaxed community void of drama and stress. At the same time, we are looking for responsible players who are determined to progress through the game as well as capable of showing up on time reliably. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles.
-Be over 18
-Be able to hit level 60 within 4 weeks of launch.
-Don't be an A-hole. Don't cause drama.
-We will be using a Loot Council system to determine where loot goes.
-We will be raiding Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Specific times are TBD. We will probably raid at night (EST).
TO APPLY, FILL OUT THIS FORM BELOW
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
@solidlobster hasn't been online for 3 weeks :( Can @teebling merge guilds mentioned here in the OP?
Or perhaps is there a non-forum-post function for a guild database planned? Like Forums / Guides / Guilds / Tech / Info *winkwink*
Oceanic guild / Horde / PvP server
Just a bunch of players who simply want to help others, kick back and enjoy ourselves. We have one goal; helping out any adventurers we come across. If this intrests you, check the links below for more info! We provide the https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel
Guild Info ~ Blog ~ Discord ~ Guilded
I think that after release, realms section will be place where guild will advertise - for now, guilds and players looking for guilds will have to suffice with this. We might edit the first post.
<Casual> [Alliance] [NA-PVP] Sun/Mon 1800-2200 PST | Loot Council
<Casual> is a community of adult gamers with a heavy back round in MMOs. Most of our members have cleared content in WoW in the top 100. Our main goal for Classic is to progress through raid content with a light schedule and a no-nonsense mindset. High level PvE will be our focus, however we will still be competing in PvP. Group dungeons and BGs will be a regular occurrence, and members will be encouraged to participate in these events. It is important to note that 40-man raid rosters are hard to fill, if you take longer to level than other people that is ok, if you show up to the raid approaching BiS dungeon gear, you will get a shot.
What We Provide:
- Dungeon and leveling groups.
- Serious and efficient raid environment with low downtime.
- A social and fun environment which shares a strong and friendly community.
- We share knowledge about classes, PvP and other Classic WoW information.
- Most Importantly; dignity and respect granted to all members.
What are we looking for:
- A person who understands that their performance, attendance, and attitude directly reflect in their gains.
- Someone that is accountable for mistakes they make and who will correct them quickly
- Players who are aware of what the grind to 60 is like, and who chose to do it anyway.
- Players who want to help grow our guild and community.
- Raid Nights will be Sundays and Mondays from 6PM-10PM PST.
- Loot will be handled via Loot Council
- Legendary Priority will be decided when we start our progression, not before.
- We will expect raiders to show up for Molten Core approaching BIS for dungeon gear, appropriate enchants, and potions/flasks.
Warrior-Prot Closed. Fury HIGH
Contact: Cool#8812 for DM purposes.
Casual discord: https://discord.gg/KEQW2Hd
The Slayers Take (Name Subject to Change) [Horde] | NA-PVP/PVE (Undecided) | Raid Times: TBD | Timezone: EST | Casual/Semi-Hardcore
Hello All!! So I have gotten bored recently and wanted to start getting things ready to go for when the launch of WoW Classic happens in August! My goal is to create a guild that functions as a pretty tight knit group of gamers. Regardless of whether you are a casual or hardcore gamer our goal is to work together to help each other level, then prepare for Raids & PvP. I have been working on creating a discord channel where we can discuss the finer details of things as we move closer to launch. Our goal is to make this a community where we all feel welcome and engaged when we log on to play and for us all to have people to have each-others backs once launch happens. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I look forward to getting this thing started. And as always: FOR THE HORDE!!
If you are interested please contact me via pm on Discord: HanMan37#5288
Expectations: You will be joining a guild that is just forming. There will be plenty of chances to quickly move up the ranks. With that in mind my main goal is to build a community that helps one another toward our goals. Respect and Fellowship are my top priorities for this guild. Creating a place where we can all go to have fun and help each-other succeed. I am not asking you to be a hardcore gamer, because I know I will not be. What I am asking is that you put the time and effort that you can into the guild, and I will put the time and effort into making this guild a fun community to be apart of.
Raid Schedule: I am currently building the guild and do not have the numbers in the guild we will have a group discussion on the most appropriate raid times once we all reach end-game content.
Filthy Casual Recruitment
Semi-Hardcore <EU> <PVP> Horde Guild. - Filthy Casual Is recruiting!
We are a Semi-hardcore raiding guild (2 raids per week, 1 mandatory signup per week)
Wednesday; 19:00 till 23:00 CEST is our first raid day.
“This day is currently on poll in the guild” 19:00 till 23:00 CEST is our second raid day.
Optional PVP premades & world raids/events on other days.
Timestamps above, are written in CEST Timezone
As a guild we aim to have fun and be efficient.
The guild has an age requirement of 21+.
We have a considerable amount of previously top end raiders, whom have chosen a more casual approach this time around.
We have set up a neat discord, that will act as our community hub, as well as our recruitment station.
We are hoping to find people with a similar mindset to join our guild.
We are growing every day, and right now you can join us to become part of the foundation of what will be a great guild.
Come have a look around our discord, much more info in the “Guild Info” tab
Such as our loot distribution, Filthy member perks and much more.
Or add either of us for more info.
<HUBRIS> [Horde] [EU] [PvP] [Hardcore]
Hubris is planned to not only be the #1 guild at our future WoW Classic realm, but also ground breaking in terms of shaping the Classic WoW history. Hubris is founded by a mature core of players, with extensive experience within all facets of WoW; including PvE, PvP, theory-crafting, and community building - in both retail and the private server scene. We won't settle for just server domination. Our goal is to push all aspects of Classic WoW beyond the limit, and we seek like-minded players to partake in this monumental experience.
Are you that player?
EXPECTATIONS TO APPLICANTS
High attendance to guild events
High in-game activity
Aspire to be the best
High quality gameplay
High community contribution
WHAT HUBRIS OFFERS
Experienced, structured Raid Leading
High emphasis on improving tactics throughout the game
Highly structured events, with an enormous amount of preparation from officers
Fair but strict leadership with no room for slack or anti-social/toxic behaviour
Fair loot distribution based on performance, activity and role-priority
Active use of Guild Bank assets to improve the guild constructively
“Speed-run” farming of raids such as MC (<30min), BWL (<60min), AQ40 (<90min) etc
All times are GMT +1 = Server Time (ST)
Open events (open for all guild members, totally voluntary)
- Monday 19:00 - 23:00 (ST): Weekly Soci/alt raid - Progress follows content: MC, ONY, BWL, ZG, AQ20/40, NAXX
- Friday 21:00-23:00 (ST): Drunk-ZG (in Phase 4 onwards)
- Sunday 18:00 - 20:00 (ST): Weekly WorldPvP/Social events (when not raiding)
- World Boss raids (whenever it's up)
Hardcore Raiding (open for Raiding Squad)
- Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00 (ST): Main raiding day
- Thursday 19:00 - 23:00 (ST): Second raiding day (only when needed)
- Sunday 19:00 - 23:00 (ST): Third raiding day (only in very special occations)
Ranking (open for PvP Squad)
- Daily premades, hosted by Hubris - guild prio, but will be filled with other rankers when not full
HOW TO APPLY
Go to our Guild Forums and make an application with a guest account,
then apply for membership with your shivtr account.
COMMUNITY AND MORE INFO
Schedule for launch
Low: Prot Warr, Warlock, Holy Priest, Resto Druid, Hunter
Med: Fury Warr
High: Rogue, Mage, Resto Sham
*Recruitment status is for our Hardcore Raiding Squad (a total of 53 spots) - We're also looking for PvP rankers and regular (social) members!
This history of warcraft is the history of class struggle... The modern bourgeois society has sprouted from the ruins of BFA and has failed to rid the Alliance of class antagonisms. Instead, new classes, new conditions of oppression, and new struggles have been established in place of the old. The <Communist Party> of the Horde is recruiting ambitious and dedicated proletarians to liberate the Alliance from the oppression of capitalist rule. The primary aims of the party is going to be world pvp, but we will also aiming to be sizable enough for regular pre mades. We also will concede we will have little choice but to engage in pve content post-BWL for gearing purposes. Multiple politburo members will be needed for organizing various party led events such as (of course) town/city invasions, organized duel competitions, raids against the devilsaur mafia capitalist pig dogs, helping both party members and other horde proletarians collect their pelts and encourage fucking with the market, etc. One important point to note is if blizzard makes the fatal mistake of eventually adding in dishonorable kills we will give absolutely no regard for bourgeois honor and take no qualms against killing civilians, quest npc's, flight masters, and other counter-revolutionary forces. Furthermore, practices such as killing low level players, graveyard camping, and invasions of starting towns will be strongly encouraged and potentially rewarded if enough chaos is created. The essential conditions for the very existence of the bourgeoisie is the formation and augmentation of the Alliance. The condition for the Alliance is gearing, which rests exclusively on competition with the horde. Modern industry cuts the very foundation from which the Alliance produces and appropriates products, and what they produce above all else is there own grave diggers. The ultimate victory of the great proletarian revolution is inevitable.
The necessary measures to carry out revolution may vary by patch, but the following will be generally applicable:
1. Abolition of private property in Alliance territory and the application of all rents of land to the purposes of the Horde. Regular Horde raids on starting zones and major quest hubs; ensure the complete impossibility for low levels to turn in a quest or go out to grind mobs without getting camped.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax on the Alliance, by means of graveyard camping and Alliance found in the world to inflict very high repair costs. Alliance found outside dungeon and raid portals will prime targets.
3. Abolition of all rights to valuable profession mats. Alliance farming for mats and/or leveling up professions will be eliminated, weather or not any members have the need for the materials the Alliance are trying to obtain. Number one priority is the complete eradication of the devilsaur mafia.
4. Confiscation of the gear from all world bosses. The number one priority will be ensuring the Alliance never gets to see any drops from a world boss, even if it means another horde guild gets the gear. However we will also attempt to obtain the kill if any members are in need for the drops.
5. Centralization of the means of credit in the hands of the horde, by the means of the camping of all Alliance bankers and auctioneers in every capital city. Long term goal will be to coordinate with other working class guilds to achieve revolution in every Alliance simultaneously and ensure those cities are all simultaneously camped for as long as possible.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the Horde. Flight masters at all crucial travel points as well as boats between continents must be camped at the same time, ideally simultaneously with the revolution on all Alliance cities.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the Horde. Important merchants, class trainers, profession trainers, etc. will be camped, and any Alliance found near them eliminated.
8. Equal liability of all to work. Regular purges will be carried out against inactive members who did not give prior notification to the politburo.
9. Gradual abolition of the distinction between Alliance and Horde territory. As many towns will be invaded simultaneously as possible, large parties of Alliance known to group up at x-time and y-place will be constantly targeted. The long term ultimate goal of the revolution will be, as stated above, simultaneous invasion and holding of all Alliance capitals, simultaneous capturing and holding of all flight and boat paths, as well as the invasion of as many quest hubs and minor towns as possible achieve through server wide coordinate of all working class horde guilds.
10. Equal re-education for all dissident party members. Abolition of education on capitalism in its present form. Combination of education with revolutionary action against the Alliance, etc.
The Horde disdain to conceal their views and aims. We openly declare revolution can only be obtained by the complete eradication of all existing social conditions. Let the Alliance tremble at the great proletarian revolution! The Alliance have nothing to lose but their chains, we have a world to save them. WORKING HORDE OF ALL RACES, UNITE!
If interested, my discord link is https://discord.gg/mCY6hCN
<WoWislam> [WoW Classic Guild] [EU][H] [RP-PVP-PVE] [Hardcore & Casual]
1-Islamic Sharia rules over the guild.
2-We are all Muslims. We are all Brothers. No discrimination.
3-No Shia & Sunni & Salafi & Sufi takfiri. No Madhab wars.
5-We are warm to each others, cold to non-muslims.
6-No other religions allowed.
8-No adultery posts.
9-Main purpose is "to create a Safe Heaven for Muslim WoW Classic players against Western Degeneracy"
<Team Strugle> is now Hiring!
We struggle so hard, we can't even spell it!
Obviously, we are a community who wants to conquer the upcoming content on the fresh starting Classic. We don't know much about the future servers or how many there are going to be, PvP, PvE, RP, but what we know is:
The guild will be called <Team Strugle>, will be on the Horde side of a EU PvP realm and will focus on PvE.
It will be a very stable guild, with experienced leaders and the main focus of when it is first up and running is focusing on community within the guild. We'll be hosting many guild events along with guild dungeons throughout leveling.
We are looking to build a supporting and polite community we all can benefit from to create an accurate and fulfilling experience as what Vanilla used to be. Our main focus will lie in raiding the endgame content which doesn't imply we are only looking for well versed players who already know everything there is to Vanilla raiding. Our priority will also lie in bringing new and inexperienced players to be able to get into a healthy and assisting raiding environment and relive what WoW used to be.
- Raid Times & Days - Will be decided via poll on our forum.
- Semi-Hardcore PvE Guild.
- Healthy community with a mix of both veterans and new players.
- Everyone has a task once a week for about two hours where we farm materials for a smoother raiding experience.
- Players contributing the most to the guild will get rewarded for doing so (Not raid loot).
- Guild & Loot rules is located in the application form.
- Even though Team Strugle is a PvE guild we like to have our fair bit of fun in PvP aswell
- When raid recruitment is done and we have nothing to worry about we will schedule events for those interested, meaning premade BGs & WPvP!
- We don't tolerate toxic attitude
- Help new players in the guild, don't feel obligated but try to help!
- Ninja-looting will result in a permanent ban from Team Strugle.
- We expect you to act mature and make a good first impression of Team Strugle
- During raids, the raid leader has the final say, if you disagree then talk to him after the raid.
- We don't tolerate drama in guild chat, take it to whispers.
- Our Website: http://www.teamstrugle.com
- Discord: https://discord.gg/SzWnwZ - If you have any questions we will be there! :)
- Social Invite - PM me and I will send all information regarding the guild before launch and how you can join it.
<Blood and Thunder> (Tentative name; currently being voted on)
Realm: PVP; we will be avoiding the popular streamer servers if at all possible.
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 6:30PM to 10PM EST, Monday 6:30PM to 10PM as an optional night as needed
A new Wow Classic Semi-Hardcore Guild run by veterans from vanilla, TBC, Wrath, and Cata. We will take raiding and PVP seriously in the sense that time will not be wasted for scheduled events, but stays light and fun! (No Drill Sergeants here!) We are looking to expand our already great community!
To create an amazing community, where everyone feels welcome. We want to push Raiding to be one of the best on the server, and be renown on our server for PVP.
18+ Mature Guild. Prior World of Warcraft Knowledge is required (1 year of and World of Warcraft Expansion). If you have never played Classic, or on a Private Server, we have plenty of Classic veterans willing to help you get associated with how Classic runs and feels.
Currently, we are building an active discord community. f this feels like something you are interested in, then we would love to welcome you to our Guild!
Contact @Nobleshield#9825, @ScaryLarry38#0963 on Discord or join up (link below)!
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/Xw999cX
Internet Athletes is a core of players that have been playing WOW since classic up to BFA. Experience of our core players includes clearing up to C’thun in vanilla, all of TBC, all WOTLK, all of MOP, all of Legion, and currently all but mythic Jaina. As for PVP we had a Rank 13 and multiple gladiators across expansions. We are seeking members who are competitive in both PVE and PVP who talk a lot of shit and are just overall looking to enjoy Classic WOW. The focus of this guild will consist of competitive battlegrounds (once released), world pvp, trolling, and competitive raid progression. We are currently filling all class slots for raids and PVP teams making it a prime time to join.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link
- Guild Name: Internet Athletes
- Faction: Horde
- Realm: PVP
- Raid Times: TBD
- Raid Schedule: TBD
- Recruitment Openings: All classes/specs are welcome to apply
-Loot Distribution: Loot will be determined by loot council
Discord Contact Information:
What we expect of you:
- Access to Discord
-Thick skin (be able to give and take shit on a regular basis)
-Be prepared for raids
- If it is red its dead