Alterac Valley
Bnet:

solidlobster

Troll Priest 59 posts
1 month ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

I decided to create a centralised page for guild advertisement. Guilds will be listed here divided by faction and then in alphabetical order. I appreciate it is still reasonably early and there is no official realm lists publicised as of yet --- so EU/NA/etc will suffice for the realm information for now.

If you could PM me your guild information I will add it to this post:

• Guild Name
  • Faction
  • Realm or Region
  • Guildmaster/s and/or Barrens Chat Profile
  • PvE/PvP
  • Average member count
  • Hardcore/Casual
  • Beginner Friendly
  • Socials

To avoid spam or inactive guilds, in order for your guild to be considered it is preferred your Barrens Chat account is more than 7 days old and/or you have an active post history.
ImageElistren's Guild (NA/RP PvP)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: Elistren
Realm: PvP - NA -
Guild Orientation: RP PvP
Members: Small group of friends
Hardcore/Casual: Varying degrees of RPing

I'm a long-time lurker who decided to finally make an account because I couldn't find any threads for the prospective RP-PvP playerbase. Whether Blizzard releases no RP-PvP servers or several RP-PvP servers, I'd like to start meeting like-minded people here so that we can try and congregate onto one server.

For my part, I'm planning an Alliance-side guild for a North American RP-PvP server with some close friends. We have varying degrees of interest in RPing, but we all want a respectful and immersive atmosphere. If you're like-minded and seeking a friend group to enjoy classic with, just let me know and we can talk more. :)
ImageFilthy Casuals (NA/PvP)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: Boosh
Realm: PvP - NA -
Guild Orientation: PvE
Hardcore/Casual: Casual Raiders, 3 nights a week, 3 hours a night.

Discord: https://discord.gg/6HkTB8k

Hey everyone!

We are an Alliance based guild that wants to remain relevant through the lifespan of WoW Classic. We are looking for players who want to focus on the community aspect of the game as well as clearing content. We are not a hardcore guild by any means. I would put us in the category of "Semi Casual".

Our objective is simple it is to work together, clear content and get the hell out so people can have their own lives. We know that everyone is an adult now with responsibilities for the most part so we will NEVER keep anyone longer than official raid end. If we finish early we will encourage people to work on consumable farming or just hanging out with the guild but it wont be mandatory.

Additionally since we are semi casual and not extremely hardcore we don't expect everyone to min / max and use every cookie cutter spec out there. We want you to have fun while raiding and not get burnt out. We will try our absolute best to allow people to change specs / change roles and still raid. With that being said, we still expect people to do their role in raids and help us clear as fast as possible so we can GTFO.
Something I should have mentioned maybe is that all of our officers and most members so far have PLENTY of WoW Classic experience either private server or just remembering from 2004.

Raid Times (PST):
  • Monday - Off
  • Tuesday - Off
  • Wednesday - 8PM - 11PM
  • Thursday - 8PM - 11PM
  • Friday - Casually 8PM - Whenever (What does this mean)
  • Saturday - 8PM - 11PM
  • Sunday - Off

Our Friday raids will be official off nights. This is when we as a guild form up groups to do dungeons, pre-made BGs, or anything else the guild may need help with. Need to do a Paladin / Warlock Epic mount quest? This is your night. Need to farm materials for raids, but don't want to do it alone? This is your night. This is the night we go out of our way to help others in the guild and build relationships.

Loot Rules:
While we've looked into many other systems we have decided that we will be a DKP based guild. Randoming a raid of 40 people just isn't a fair system. Loot council can ultimately be made fair, but I don't want people to think officers or people placed on the loot council are bias against or for someone else. Also with 40 people, loot council is a beast lol. So we are just doing the simple DKP system. Points per boss kill, bid on the items you want, top bid wins the item. No going negative DKP unless you're the only one bidding on the item. We haven't decided if we want to make it an Open bid or closed bid system yet. But we will keep everyone updated. If closed bid system is chosen we will be using a discord bot to remain 100% transparent as leaders.

Membership:
There will be 6 Ranks in Filthy Casuals.
  • Recruit - Recruits are exactly what they seem. They will be on probation for 2 weeks and must make an effort into doing things with the guild to become full members at the end of that two weeks. At the end of the two weeks, the officers will decide to promote to extend recruit status. Last priority on raid invites, and only can get loot that is going to be DE'd.
  • Alt - Duh
  • Member - These people are fully functional members of Filthy Casuals with no restrictions. If a member goes inactive for a period of time we will just place a note on them in the guild tab and move on. When they come back, its like they never left.
  • Raider - These are members who have put forth the effort to raiding. These people require at least 75% Raid Attendance to keep the rank of raider. That number may change later on we're not 100% sure yet. Literally the only perk that Raiders have over member is they are given priority on raid invites. This will benefit them more if we have a full 40 members every raid.
  • Officer - Currently we have 5 officers and we plan to keep it that way unless something unforeseen arises. We will get no special treatment other than raid spots for our mains. We have all known each other for 12+ years and want to ensure that the classic experience is great for members of our guild.
  • GM - Me.. I don't do much, I just look pretty and stream while my officers do things for me. I will be the final say in any major decision but I do not run a dictatorship. I listen to EVERYONE and will try to do my best at leading a bunch of filthy casuals.

That's about it. If I missed anything, you have questions, concerns, or just what to chat it up feel free to send me a message on Reddit or join our discord below and we'll get your member role assigned.
Thank you for reading!
ImageLudicrous Speed (Oceanic - AU/NZ/ASIA)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: t4tcliff
Realm: Oceanic - PvP
Hardcore/Casual: Semi Hardcore

Discord: https://discord.gg/x8z7tgT

Raid Schedule: 20:00-24:00 AET (GMT/UTC +10-11) Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. These times are reserved for later content patches (AQ, Naxx). Early raid content will require much less time investment (1-2 days per week).

Loot Distribution: DKP with weekly decay and silent bid. Tank items will be Loot Council when necessary for progression.

About Us:
[A]<Ludicrous Speed> is now recruiting! Established in anticipation of Classic WoW, we are a PvE raiding guild made up of long-time WoW players and veterans of the vanilla private server scene. Our focus is on getting things done, yet doing so without burning out and forgetting it's a game. We're an older crowd, mainly professional adults, and are understanding of real life commitments. If you're looking for a fun and relaxed group to clear content with, please read on!

What We Offer:
- A laid-back and fun raiding environment
- Knowledgeable and experienced leadership
- Unbiased and transparent loot distribution

Ideal Candidates:
- Mature, 18yrs+
- Have a mic and are able to communicate in English
- Understanding of basic class mechanics
- Prepared and on time to raid with proper talents (hybrids will be expected to heal)
- Positive Attitude - No negative/toxic players

Guildmaster: t4tcliff
Apply @ Our Discord!
Image~Pending~ (NA - PvP)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: Etchel
Realm: NA - PvP
Guild Orientation: PvE & PvP
Hardcore/Casual: Hardcore PvP - Semi Hardcore PvE

Discord: https://discord.gg/RAZYUv7

We're a core group of around 12 players who all played and raided in vanilla WoW looking to expand our ranks to create a competent, quality over quantity raid team to progress through everything classic WoW has to offer. That being said, our ultimate focus and reason for clearing PvE content is to dominate in PvP. We will be on a PvP server.

Loot System: Loot council

Raid Times: Undecided. We will try to find a time that works best for the majority of our players as we get closer to that point.

Our Philosophy: We don't expect everyone to go 110% no-life to min-max every aspect of their performance, but we do expect competence, efficiency, and a willingness to excel from all of our members. Our experienced players are willing to help guild mates run dungeons, get attuned, and understand their class, gearing choices, rotations, and the raid encounters. We'll gladly take a proactive player who is learning a new class over a veteran who isn't willing to put forth the effort.
Image Epoch of Thought (NA/PvP)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: Lne
Realm: PvP - NA
Members: 2 raid teams, majority of returning experienced core raiders
Hardcore/Casual: Hardcore
Times: Wed, Thurs, Sun 1800—2200 PST
Beginner Friendly: Beginners welcome and fostered. Will bring new players and help them become great to the extent possible while maintaining viability.

Web: http://epochofthought.shivtr.comDiscord: https://discord.gg/UqAVjJT

About:
EoT started on Bloodscalp shortly after vanilla wow’s release & became a top guild on the server. We’ve persisted as a gaming family ever since. Our goal has always been to clear content as a team while providing a second family for our members.

For classic we will be a top guild & clear Naxxramas. We have a solid core experienced through Naxx. Most of us have raided for years & are ready to devour classic content. We run a DKP-guided loot council focused on awarding gear where it best serves raid progression & best recognizes, attendance, & contribution to raid performance.

What we expect:
We expect dedicated, skilled raiders who show up with consumes, proper gear, & knowledge. We are team-focused so great performers are appreciated & recognized, but divas who are unconcerned with the health of the entire raid team or overly self-interested are not tolerated. We are a diverse group of raiders worthy of individual respect & the respect of everyone’s time.

In short, be prepared, be knowledgeable, be on time, & don’t be an A-hole.

Raid Schedule:
Tue, Wed, Sun, 6 PM to 10 PM PST (GMT-8) (9pm – 1 AM EST) hard stops. Our guild has always been extremely active & 20-mans, Onyxia, etc. will continue to be ran on non-core days. On most days, if you log in, you will find a good group of people to smash content with.

Looking for:
Great people of all classes are strongly encouraged to apply; specifically seeking: Fury/Prot and Mages. Core raid spots are earned through demonstrated competence & dedication. If you are interested in leadership roles within the guild please send me a whisper & let’s chat.

Apply:
The best way to join is to shoot me a private discord message, but the less social can also fill out an application on our Website <http://epochofthought.shivtr.com> You can also jump on our discord at <https://discord.gg/UqAVjJT>
Image Kor Kron Vanguard (EU/PvP)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: Nymis
Realm: EU - PvP -
Guild Orientation: PvE & World PvP
Members: Over 100 currently, all types of players.
Hardcore/Casual: Semi-hardcore
Raids: Current plan is min. 3 major raids per week. (1 WPvP raid + 2 PvE raids) with Loot Council. Additional details (such as raid times, spots etc.) will be handled after the game launches. The WPvP raids are not be mandatory, but they will provide an advantage as a Raider in ties against other players when deciding for loot.

Discord: https://discord.gg/HgZrsqh

About: We are the top guild in the world in terms of structured WPvP, a legacy born out of years of practice with an experienced core of passionate players who are looking to put the "war" in Warcraft. We are balanced in terms of experience with Classic WoW, so expect to be in an environment where people have a good understanding of the game but are still going to progress and discover many things along the way.

There are three major roles within our guild, and we want to emphasize that we are interested in making you feel involved with our guild activities regardless of your schedule and interests.

As a PvE raider: Knowledge and desire to improve in your class, as well as getting to level 60 and try to be able to raid within 8 weeks.
As a WPvP raider: Show up at 3/4 of our weekly WPvP raids.
As a Social: Participation in various social activities. (recruitment, social events, writing a 5 minute report etc.)

You are free to choose any combination of those roles within our guild. Currently recruiting all classes.

Our goals: We wish to attain eternal glory, legendary infamy and leave a worthy legacy in the pages of WoW's history. We will spearhead the development and research of structured World-PvP content while clearing PvE raids in order to remain at a competitive level.

To apply: Simply message me either here or on Discord. Keep in mind that nothing is reserved, we are not making any raiding roster before the game launches.

Image Monstrous Bear Hugs (EU/PvP)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: Driath
Realm: EU - PvP -
Guild Orientation: PvE & some PvP
Members: A few friends but growing!
Hardcore/Casual: Slightly casual as we will mainly raid in weekends outside of prime time, but intending to go all the way and clear all pve content.
Beginner Friendly : Beginners are absolutely welcome :)

The most important thing is to create a community to play and have fun together. We don't intend to be super hardcore raiders. You can bring your slightly subpar spec, irregular availability and lack of experience as you please :)
The idea is for this to be a weekend raiding guild that generally doesn't raid in the normal prime time, so that people who for example have different working hours or other constraints that prevent them from joining a normal raiding guild can then still progress through WoW Vanilla and eventually do everything from Ragefire Chasm to Naxxramas.
I want to facilitate this opportunity for everyone the best I can, and will gladly help and guide everyone. I, the GM, personally love making guides and supporting a community with whatever I can. Due to being unable to play regularly in server prime time I have been a single player for some time, now finally eyeing the chance to be part of an active community again in Classic. I hope to find people willing to take part in this journey in the years to come :) Be you into serious raiding, pvp premades or just dungeons, I hope you can find a home here!

Webpage is a work in progress at the moment, but if interested please PM Driath on this website!
While I plan to put in the time needed to manage this and make things happen, people interested in management or leadership roles are certainly also very welcome :)
Image Paradox (NA/PvE)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: Deano
Realm: PvE - NA -
PvE/PvP: PvE
Members: New guild - currently consists of a handful of friends.
Hardcore/Casual: Casual
Beginner Friendly: Very beginner friendly.

Web: paradoxrealms.org • Discord: https://discord.gg/nRFNRHE

Information:

<Paradox> is now officially recruiting any and all players! Did you never get a chance to play back in the good ol days of vanilla and wondering what all of the hype is about, or simply returning to your roots and riding that nostalgia train home? No matter what background or skill level you have with the game, we are always looking for those of you who are down to explore, level, raid, grind, and overall play the game and have a good time doing it!

I'm making this guild in order to harbor a place for all players from complete newbie to hardcore veteran and everyone in between. It will be a mostly casual guild as we all level up together and help each other complete quests, run dungeons, and engage in PvP of any type.
As far as endgame is concerned, we will be raiding as soon as we can to keep up to date on the content as it releases. However I, and as I'm sure many others, have lives and jobs that require our top priority. With this in mind, I'm not going to keep a certain schedule when it comes to the endgame, I just hope everyone in the guild will help each other out and have fun together playing whatever it is they prefer to do in Classic. If this sounds like the way you prefer to play Classic, hop in the discord or message me here for an invite!

ImagePast Redemption (EU/PvE)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: istranaar
Realm: Pv? - EU -
Members: At the minute, 5 Real life mates / very old vanilla original game mates
Hardcore/Casual: Not hardcore, but serious enough to clear content well.
Beginner Friendly: This will initially be beginner friendly as it's a new start anyway!

Web: www.pastredemptionguild.comDiscord: Soon..
Image Senile Chieftains (EU/PvE)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: Chieftain
Realm: PvP - EU -
Members: ~40 - growing daily
Hardcore/Casual: Casual Raiding
Beginner Friendly: Most of us have previous raid experience in vanilla or other expensions. Beginners are welcome but we don't expect our members to dance around in a rain of fire.

Discord: Kyte#1707

Introduction
Senile Chieftains is made for people who would like to see all the classic raid content (again), but are not able or willing to spend 8 nights a week playing. Of our 4 raids that we will run every week, we only expect you to attend 1. There are options available for people who would like to raid multiple days / multiple chars.

Senile Chieftains is made by ex raiders who have grown to old to raid to many evenings a week. Back in vanilla we cleared aq40 until the 'twin emperors', but because of the "tbc" release the guild disbanded.
One of our officers has all the tbc server first under his belt up to kil'jaeden. So you can expect a mature and experienced raid environment

Expectations from members
We are looking for experienced and skilled players to realize our goal of clearing all classics raid content. New players are also welcome, but keep in mind that most of our players are now 30 years and older so we will have a more mature guild environment.

Raid information
Raiding days will be Mon-Thur 20:00 - 23:00 (server time). Once available, we will run organized raids on off days for lower tier content for alts and those who want to complete their tier/bis sets. Loot will be distributed by a loot council aided by a hidden dkp system.

Contact Kyte#1707 on discord for more information!
Image Sol In Noctem (EU/PvP)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: Soupoftheday
Realm: PvP - EU
PvE/PvP: PvE/PvP
Members: 25 - growing daily
Hardcore/Casual: Casual & Semi Hardcore
Beginner Friendly: Yes

Facebook: Private Group • Discord: https://discord.gg/kxTzFd4

Intro & Expectations:

The place for veterans and vanilla virgins who’ve grown up and found themselves with other pressing responsibilities. Bailing at any moment, going AFK, failing to attend, going offline for a while or having your baby crying into your microphone at 2am… These are all traits we expect, and accept. Welcome to the guild that works WoW around your life, and not the other way around. It doesn’t matter if you play for 6 or 60 hours a week, there’s a place for you here. There’s no requirement to be hardcore, we just want to build a solid community of mature individuals who share a love for classic.

Plans:

• Structured Discord with multiple groups and channels.
  • Private facebook group for members only.
  • Facebook page to share our journey with the larger community.
  • Horde Coalition for World Bosses & PvP.
  • Shared and moderated Horde black list.
  • Special events, seasonal games and all round good fun!
  • Level 19 Twink Team – with guidance from seasoned twink pros.
  • Premade BGs.
  • Raids with no obligation: T/T 20:00hrs – 00:00hrs GMT

About Soupoftheday:

I ran a fairly effective guild back in Vanilla/TBC. I played Troll Holy Priest main. Now I’ve got 3 kids, a wife and a career, so hardcore raiding and speed leveling is pretty much not gonna happen and I can accept that. But I’m still gunning for Ragnaros! I’d like to get a community set up pre launch so we can go into Classic with a family from day one! I’ve set up a private group for anyone who’d like to join.

"In the darkest night, we are the light. Sol In Noctem."
Get in touch if you’re interested.

"Ya got my attention."

ImageImage
Thunder Bluff
Bnet:

Daonna#1820

Tauren Druid 53 posts
 •  Unread

Maybe you could also insert a bullet about raid times if known already or if it's a hardcore/ casual guild? Great idea though, excited to see who comes out and posts!

solidlobster
"May the eternal sun shine upon thee."
Alterac Valley
Bnet:

solidlobster

Troll Priest 59 posts
 •  Unread

SweaterMonster wrote:
1 month ago
Maybe you could also insert a bullet about raid times if known already or if it's a hardcore/ casual guild? Great idea though, excited to see who comes out and posts!
Oh can't believe I left out the Hardcore/Casual part. Raid times is a great suggestion! Thanks!

"Ya got my attention."

ImageImage
Arathi Basin
Discord:

teebling#5444

Bnet:

Teeb#2674

Orc Hunter 525 posts
 •  Unread

Did some formatting and added some other guilds who have posted on here. Good initiative this lobster and appreciate the work. Have stickied also.

Silverpine Forest
Bnet:

Cinnabar#21321

37 posts
Alliance
Mage
Alliance Mage 37 posts
 •  Unread

PastRedemption seems to be Horde, according to their page. But idk wether its so now and not in classic

Don't wait for the world to accept you to try and be happy.
Paladin Protection
53 posts
Human
Priest
Human Priest 53 posts
 •  Unread

This is a great idea. Thank you! :)

Warlock Destruction
Guild:

Kor Kron Vanguard

Bnet:

Nym#21750

218 posts
Undead
Warlock
Undead Warlock 218 posts
 •  Unread

Yeah, I just sent a message to him. I actually thought I did a few days ago but it seems I was wrong. :lol:

Alterac Valley
Dwarf Paladin 62 posts
 •  Unread

By the glorious Tits of Elune, I say ! Looking forward to killing you and your Kor Kron scum again, comrade Simonich, Voroshilovich or whatever your filthy greenskin name used to be !!

teebling Iolden
Image Image
Warlock Destruction
Guild:

Kor Kron Vanguard

Bnet:

Nym#21750

218 posts
Undead
Warlock
Undead Warlock 218 posts
 •  Unread

@Uncle Ganus McAnus I am pleased that you think Vorosh was running the show :lol:. He was only a general appointed to run the guild on Northdale, and while you maggots skirmished on the hills of Redridge I was weaponizing autism of the highest caliber.

What he did to Redridge, I will do to your capital cities.

Faendor teebling Iolden solidlobster
Alterac Valley
Dwarf Paladin 62 posts
 •  Unread

@Nymis By the Forsaken manhood, I say ! I swear by your racial vendor's chopped-off head that WE will be waiting for you !! By the power of the Light, I say !!!

teebling
Image Image
Teldrassil
Guild:

Retired

Bnet:

Abannon#1362

21 posts
Night Elf
Warrior
Night Elf Warrior 21 posts
 •  Unread

Well someone needs a cap on his signature size...

Stka Iolden solidlobster Syturio
ImageImage
Elwynn Forest
Guild:

Kor Kron Vanguard

51 posts
Horde
Hunter
Horde Hunter 51 posts
 •  Unread

Typical dwarven compensation.

Alterac Valley
Dwarf Paladin 62 posts
 •  Unread

Abannon wrote:
1 month ago
Well someone needs a cap on his signature size...

By your medical ID card, I say ! You and your treehugging friends can go hug your beloved stomps before someone burns them to the ground once and for all !! By the glory of the Alliance, i say !!!

Image Image
Arathi Basin
Discord:

teebling#5444

Bnet:

Teeb#2674

Orc Hunter 525 posts
 •  Unread

:lol: :lol:

Teldrassil
Discord:

Faendor#4087

Bnet:

Faendor#1224

276 posts
Night Elf
Druid
Night Elf Druid 276 posts
 •  Unread

They claimed I didn't but I did...
Tirisfal Glades
Guild:

Insurgency

Undead Priest 81 posts
 •  Unread

I (and my Mage brother) will be looking for a PVE & PVP home in Vanilla.

One compliments the other, so it's a necessary evil to balance.

We both have extensive PVP and PVE experience from Vanilla to current retail.

We're also experienced in Guild leadership. Had the top horde RBG guild back in 2010-2012 and have been officers in most of the guilds weve been in. (Not that being an officer or leadership is a requirement.)

We just want a solid group of people to wreck the game with.

Dolamite
Undead Priest
<Extreme>
Mal'Ganis
November 2004
Silverpine Forest
Bnet:

Cinnabar#21321

37 posts
Alliance
Mage
Alliance Mage 37 posts
 •  Unread

At times like these, I regret going Alliance xD

Alnir Dolamite
Priest Holy
27 posts
Alliance
Hunter
Alliance Hunter 27 posts
 •  Unread

I am looking for a guild and/or a dungeon group. I am planning on playing Alliance, but if a horde team has a need for me, I am not opposed to going Horde instead. I am looking for something Semi-Hardcore/Casual. Raid times no later than 11pm MST on weekdays.
Planning to play either Hunter or Priest. I played both in Vanilla. I know not to clip autoshots for hunter, and healed MC/BWL just fine as Priest.
I have raided hardcore in Live in every expansion since WOTLK.

PM me if interested.

Thank you!

Image Level 0 MC 0/10 BWL 0/8 ZG 0/10 AQ 0/6 0/9 Naxx 0/15
Image Level 0 MC 0/10 BWL 0/8 ZG 0/10 AQ 0/6 0/9 Naxx 0/15
Durotar
Horde Rogue 6 posts
 •  Unread

Iolden wrote:
1 month ago
Never too late to reconsider your choice my friend. My question to you is: Would you rather join up with a group of Dwarves and Gnomes, or would you rather slaughter them?

Iolden
Arathi Basin
Discord:

teebling#5444

Bnet:

Teeb#2674

Orc Hunter 525 posts
 •  Unread

Rakazakh wrote:
1 month ago
Iolden wrote:
1 month ago
Never too late to reconsider your choice my friend. My question to you is: Would you rather join up with a group of Dwarves and Gnomes, or would you rather slaughter them?
Inb4 I SAY happens :smile:

Druid Feral
Guild:

Apocalypse WoW

Bnet:

Selexin#1725

188 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 188 posts
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
1 month ago
Inb4 I SAY happens :smile:
Calling @Uncle Ganus McAnus!

ImageImage
Alterac Valley
Dwarf Paladin 62 posts
 •  Unread

Rakazakh wrote:
1 month ago
Iolden wrote:
1 month ago
By the https://classic.wowhead.com/item=20605/rotten-eggs of https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=8567/glutton, I say ! Slaughter a group of Dwarves, says the hordling https://classic.wowhead.com/object=287453/dirt-pile ?!? Go ahead and try your luck, you https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=16449/maggot-slime, its time to test my brand new pair of https://classic.wowhead.com/item=21490/slime-kickers !!!

teebling Lne HauntOwnHideous
Image Image
Silverpine Forest
Bnet:

Cinnabar#21321

37 posts
Alliance
Mage
Alliance Mage 37 posts
 •  Unread

Rakazakh wrote:
1 month ago
Iolden wrote:
1 month ago
It gets ever more tempting each day, I'll admit.

Deadwind Pass
92 posts
Alliance
Warlock
Alliance Warlock 92 posts
4 weeks ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

I really would love to play with a european Horde guild. I really, really would. bought I have bought this game 4 times and I refuse to buy it again, so I am stuck on OCE/US servers. Plus I have to anyway to play with my Aussie friends and dont want to upkeep two accounts and subs. Really sucks.

On the plus side that 300 MS will make it truly classic for me haha. We didnt have our own Aussie servers back then, so 200 - 300 ms was the norm for us Aussies

Druid Feral
Guild:

Apocalypse WoW

Bnet:

Selexin#1725

188 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 188 posts
 •  Unread

Toastea wrote:
4 weeks ago
I really would love to play with a european Horde guild. I really, really would. bought I have bought this game 4 times and I refuse to buy it again, so I am stuck on OCE/US servers. Plus I have to anyway to play with my Aussie friends and dont want to upkeep two accounts and subs. Really sucks.

On the plus side that 300 MS will make it truly classic for me haha. We didnt have our own Aussie servers back then, so 200 - 300 ms was the norm for us Aussies
You should hopefully be able to get better ping these days, even if it is located in Aus and you're playing from Netherlands. 150ms? What do you get on live Oceanic servers?

ImageImage